View: 1992|Reply: 3

Bad assistance from Beelink

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-01 17:22:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought a mini pc bt3 pro for about 3 months on amazon and after a few months after a wrong installation, I found the system destabilized and therefore following the tutorial of youtube with its so downloaded from mega I tried to install windows 10 64 bit but arrived almost at the end of the installation it got stuck and didn't go any further. Now I have been asking for advice on this forum for more than a month to try to restore my mini pc and even though I often see Beelink answering other questions I never had the opportunity to have an answer about my problem . Therefore I am deeply disappointed with Beelink with its way of assisting customers. Greetings Mina  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-01 18:43:53 | Show all posts
Same with my question. I can see Beelink replying to some other questions but they don't want to respond to my question and just ignore me. I wish I just bought Nvidia Shield, it is more expensive but it doesn't have overheating issues and support is good contrary to Beelink support which almost doesn't exist.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-01 22:19:38 | Show all posts
for minatavoli
take from Mega the 1709 version of windows 10, follow the instruction to create the usb key named Winpe and try, is the only version dowunloaded from Mega that on my beelink b3pro is OK

franco davoli

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-01 22:21:54 | Show all posts

for minatavoli
take from Mega the 1709 version of windows 10, follow the instruction to create the usb key named Winpe and try, is the only version dowunloaded from Mega that on my beelink b3pro is OK

franco davoli

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list