View: 3284|Reply: 5

Beelink gt1 ultimate first screen stuck after update

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-04-17 07:22:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have the box Beelink GT1 Ultimate (AX12 - Firmware Build Version 703N0 )  and I have tried to flash (with 708N0 official image) through SD card method but nothing happened. Following the instructions I have put the micro SD card in the slot and then power on the device. The device started normally without installation of the new firmware (sd card prepared with Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2).
I also have tried to  flash through Amlogic's USB Burning Tool and USB cable but the reset button does not work properly  and the flashing process never started.
Following instructions I have found in a forum I have installed the terminal app and I have run the command reboot update. The flashing process finished in a few minutes and while the TV BOX was rebooting, I removed the micro SD Card. The problem is that the device was stuck in the first screen with Beelink Logo. I was waiting for 10 minutes but nothing happened. I rebooted again but the problem remained the same.
After many attempts I managed to flash the latest ROM version using the USB  method. The flashing process was successful  according to the last message, but after the first reboot the device was frozen on the first screen with Beelink's initial Logo.  After that I have tried many times to flash again using the USB method with the original image (sd card method does not work also) but I have always the following error. Can i do something else to flash the device or recover it like a factory reset or the device is useless?
beelink bootloader error.JPG

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-04-17 16:27:26 | Show all posts
Hi
If you have selected the correct firmware, please refer to the firmware in the link below to re-flash the firmware.
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... hread&tid=43174
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-04-18 01:05:20 | Show all posts
Hello again
I have selected the correct firmware according to your instructions (AX12 - Firmware Build Version 709N0 ) and have re-flashed the box. The  flashing process was successful and the box started normally. I have put all the parameters asked during the first setup and all worked fine. But after the first reboot the  device was frozen on the first screen with Beelink's initial Logo. I have tried many times to reboot but the problem remains the same.  
As i asked you in my previous post is the box repairable or I  threw it away?
Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-04-18 18:30:30 | Show all posts
marfetas replied at 2019-04-18 01:05
Hello again
I have selected the correct firmware according to your instructions (AX12 - Firmware Bui ...

Hi
Please make sure that you are using the original power adapter. Do not plug in too many USB devices or high-power devices when booting. If it is invalid, please flash the latest firmware again. If it is still invalid, you can choose to repair the device.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-04-18 20:32:23 | Show all posts
Hello
I have done everything according your advices
1. I have used the original power adapter
2. I have flashed the latest original firmware
3. I have put only this device in one plug
4. The flashing was 100% succesful
5. I have put all the parameters asked during the first setup and all worked fine
6. The device works properly but when i reboot it it stucks again in Beelink logo screen
7. So if I want to use it I must keep it on and not reboot it for any reason,  
8. Otherwise I must flash it again and again and I think is not that the ideal functionallity.
9. I have bought this device about a year and a half from Gearbest for over the 70 Euros  and now is dysfunctional and useless
I want to repair the device and i am waiting for your instructions. If is not repairable here in Greece or by me somehow, I want the device to be replaced.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-04-19 15:26:26 | Show all posts
marfetas replied at 2019-04-18 20:32
Hello
I have done everything according your advices
1. I have used the original power adapter

Sorry, the warranty period has exceeded one year. If you want to send us a repair, please contact our after-sales email: beelinkservice@bee-link.com.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list