Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 3568|Reply: 6

Great box with some Problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-30 16:10:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, i receive my GT1-A this week.
after installing with my Onkyo TX-SR508 7.1 AV-Receiver over HDMI  i hear every 4 seconds some noise spots from my speakers.
the voice commad over the remote isn't working.
when i press the micophone button google opens and whait for a voice command, but nothing happens.
Airmouse isn't working

Kodi 18.1 works fine
Netfilx works in full HD
Amazon Prime is crashing

need some tips to solve this problems.
than i replace my old Minix U1
Hello form Germany :-)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2019-05-02 04:47:37 | Show all posts
Hello,
I'm trying to do a lot of different custom work with this box (GT1-A). Just wondering if someone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm needing someone with the original ROM still on their box. I'm working on different things at the moment to try to get a working ROM you can flash.  If someone could help me please look me up on Freaktab's website so I can try to walk you through some things I need and things I would like to accomplish.
Thank you,

Alvatech

Please PM (Private Message) me through freaktab's website.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-31 22:44:03 | Show all posts
you may want to look for another voice remote,the stock one sucks, I use one with a mouse pointer that works great...Was Prime pre-installed on your box? Its not available in the Play Store and like other non Shield devices running true Android TV OS crashes when side loaded..

https://www.amazon.ca/Ivyode-Con ... ps%2C164&sr=8-5
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-04-01 01:07:26 | Show all posts
like any non Shield box running Android TV OS you CANNOT install Prime Video, Prime kills any sideloaded apk you get from Aptoide etc, until its available in the Playstore Prime isn't available to users of this box...as for remote, the stock remote with these boxes suck, I have a USB Voice remote that works great with mine, it even has a mouse pointer, I got it on amazon

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-04-01 17:09:26 | Show all posts
Hi
Is your speaker transmitting sound over an HDMI cable? Try replacing the HDMI cable to see if it solves the problem.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-04-06 05:26:08 | Show all posts
Hi, i changed the HDMI cable, still the same.
Deactivate system sounds works.

Voice control works, but airmouse didn't working

Amzon Prime is crashing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-09 19:29:42 | Show all posts
Same issue with noise "spots" here. Will try different HDMI cable (I used a cable I already had, will try the included one).
It's nice that deactivating system sounds works, but that's a workaround, not a solution.
Also, I'm having some problems when I wake box from standby. It is connected through ethernet cable, but it sometimes fails to connect to the internet. With that, voice commands do not work, youtube, etc. Curiously, it still connects to my NAS share. Also, not sure if it's related, Youtube kept crashing until I rebooted.
Rebooting a couple of times did the trick, but it's obviously another workaround. I set up a static IP last night, will see how that goes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list