Author: tabs

airmouse keyboard

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-16 22:15:11 | Show all posts
I use Rii mini i25.
Power on, keyboard and air mouse works fine.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-17 07:43:17 | Show all posts
Edited by AndroidMan at 2016-10-19 01:50

I am now using a new air mouse that I got from eBay.  You should find it by searching "air mouse with voice input" or "3in1 Remote Control - Keyboard - Air Mouse with Voice Input for Smart TV Android"  It sells for $12.72

So far I am liking it and believe it was a good purchase.  Instructions are pretty poor though as there are many buttons and each is not explained.  I'm trying many things out myself.

It has a full keyboard on one side of the remote and many specialized remote control buttons on the other side including a built in microphone that works with voice enabled apps.

There are two models.  One using two aaa batteries and the other with a rechargeable battery.

I haven't had the time to experiment with it that much.  One thing I can't seem to find is how to turn the GT1 on/off with it.  I've been using the GT1 remote for that so far, but I'm not saying it can't do it, it's just the red button at the top that you would think would work this function doesn't.

Also, I've tried a number of times to post this reply post today and it would not post.  I suspect it might be because I included the link to the remote in eBay, but not sure.

UPDATE (Oct. 18):  
Ok, so I determined that when you have the mouse function 'off' on the air mouse, then pressing the larger red button at the upper left corner of the mouse will seem to "put the GT1 in sleep mode."  Not bad, the LED on the GT1 turns off also and when you repress the "red button" on the air mouse the GT1 immediately wakes up.  Well, on the GT1 remote, it doesn't immediately "shut down" either, you have to click whether you want it to shutdown or go into sleep mode.

I continue to like this airmouse, but again I have nothing to compare it with except the GT1 remote and regular appliance remotes.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list