View: 2083|Reply: 2

GT1 Ultimate Problems S/n: A706DOSBG00071 32Gb

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-19 20:13:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good morning, here is someone who can answer my previous question, after all where is the supposed customer support, I begin to think that all these pseudo brands just want the money and support nothing.
I know this is just a forum of mutual help, but the same thing belongs to the brand of the product and knowing that there are several variants of the same product there were always doubts on the part of the end consumer / user and I having a product that with the customs rates has exceeded the 120 € and that little use has only I am trying to give useful to something that supposedly should come in conditions.
For this reason I would like someone on that side to at least take into account the customer side as well as the customer had and in this case I speak for myself in choosing your product from a vast array of products and brands existing around the world.
PS: once again I ask you to help me by telling me which firmware is indicated for the GT1 Ultimate box with the S / N: A706DOSBG00071 32GB
Sincerely, Carlos Dias Aka booth

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-20 03:53:38 | Show all posts
Carlos,
I replied to your post yesterday but I've no idea where it went.

I have the same GT1 Ultimate box as you with a similar serial, A706D. Android 7.1.2.
I had Lighthome crashing and cured the crashes by turning off the 'Location'setting. Prior to that I updated my box by going into Settings/Droid Settings/More settings/About media box then checking build. In my case it is now build 709D0. To update I scrolled to the top of that (About Media box) menu and opened 'Wireless Update'then clicked on 'Check for Updates' It gave me update 709D0_20180702-100659. I had to try a few times as a message came up stating 'network connection failed'. Eventually it got through and updated.
Hope that helps someone.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-03-20 15:52:58 | Show all posts
Please update to the latest firmware and install the apk that fixes Lighthome crash issues.

Latest firmware:
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... amp;extra=#pid54663

Fix Lighthome crash issue link
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list