View: 2999|Reply: 5

I can not connect via wifi.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-02-15 00:25:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi. I have a Gemini X45 Premium and I do not know why I can not get my Wi-Fi connection to work for me. Every day it indicates to me that I am connected but without internet. However, the rest of the devices connect without problem. If someone could help me, I would be very grateful. a greeting

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-02-15 10:29:16 | Show all posts
The following methods are recommended:
(1) A software error occurred in the operation of the box, cat and WiFi router. It is recommended to restart the box, cat and WiFi router to restart the system;
(2) Check whether the heat dissipation and ventilation of the WiFi router are normal, avoid high temperature, and cause the WiFi router to be unstable, resulting in the mobile phone being unable to connect;
(3) reduce the distance between the box and the WiFi router and the physical barrier to ensure good coverage of the WiFi signal;
(4) Check if there are too many people connected to the Internet (WiFi), watch online videos, play online games, download files, causing the WiFi router hardware to be overloaded and unable to respond to your network request;
(5) Check whether there is a strong radio interference source around the box and the WiFi router, affecting the quality of WiFi signal transmission between the mobile phone and the WiFi router;
(6) The support for foreign language WiFi names is poor. It is recommended to set the WiFi name to English, save the settings, and then restart the WiFi router to try.
(7) The firmware version of the WiFi router system is too old, and the compatibility with the box is poor. It is recommended to upgrade the WiFi router system firmware to the latest official version.
(8) Test whether the box can be connected to other wifi. If not connected, there may be a software or hardware failure of the box. You can reset the box to the factory state first. If the failure still fails, it is recommended to contact the seller for replacement.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-02-15 17:58:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you very much for your help. I tried it in the room where I have the router and it works well. I think the problem is the signal. I use a network extender to take the signal to the room where I have the TV and in general throughout the house and it works well with all the devices included: mobile, even an Android TVbox. Fortunately I also have a cable connection and it works perfectly on my Beelink. Thank you very much anyway. A greeting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-02-15 22:05:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello again I would like to clarify a detail that I think I have not made clear and that the problem of the signal is the beelink. Well I have fiber of 300 megabytes and besides the devices that I have commented before I have tested 2 laptops and all have an excellent signal through the network extender except the beelink that only works by wifi next to the router. A greeting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-20 11:57:20 | Show all posts
i am also having the same problem.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits