Return to list New
Author: Phant0m``

GT1 MINI list of known problems, list of addressed ones.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-19 07:42:11 | Show all posts
Askew replied at 2019-01-18 04:50
HI, thank you for your comment. As i understand thread on the link you post, it does not matter wh ...

Hi Askew.

Yes the latest of the 17.x release which is v17.6 "Krypton" shown Kodi to be unnecessarily scaling according to the playback details that you can access via Wireless Mini Keyboard by CTRL + Z. Which means it would be doing more work that It didn't need to be doing.

However the latest Kodi v18 shows its not doing a thing to scale (according to the playback details) when it shouldn't be anyways.
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-19 22:47:32 | Show all posts
I have a problem with buttons while using a mouse, especially on OK or Yes buttons. For some reason the right side (right half) of these buttons is not active (not clickable) while the left half is clickable.
I have the latest firmware update
The problem is not happening with the remote control (I got the one without Air mouse)
The problem is happening with:
1- a Logitech wired mouse
2- a Favormate Air mouse and key board
3- a Rii imitation touch-pad and keyboard

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-19 22:50:40 | Show all posts
GT1 Mini seems to have a problem with headphones.
The problem is as follows:
1- The headphones keep producing distortion noise.
2- When I click on the Home screen or in an App the noise disappears for a moment and then returns.
3- I have tried with a Toshiba Bluetooth headphones and Philips wired headphones connected directly. The problem is with both.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-20 12:15:35 | Show all posts
Edited by Phant0m`` at 2019-01-20 00:17
DrHatem replied at 2019-01-19 10:50
GT1 Mini seems to have a problem with headphones.
The problem is as follows:
1- The headphones keep  ...

Hi DrHatem.

I finally got to test it out with headphones, to see if there's a shared experience.

Using MINI, latest firmware, and running Kodi and playing. The sound coming out of my headphones is of excellent quality. I left it play for a little, to see if it takes time.

With regards to wired headphones... Make sure that you have the headphones inserted fully. Shake the headphone wire to see if that causes the noise to occur more, or occur less. Clear indication that it's a problem with the wire.

I will test Bluetooth headphones later to see if that's means is good also.
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-24 17:00:31 | Show all posts
Phant0m`` replied at 2019-01-20 12:15
Hi DrHatem.

I finally got to test it out with headphones, to see if there's a shared experien ...

Thank for your reply.
I tried what you suggested but the problem is still there.

It is important to note that the problem is is not evident while listening to some thing but rather when there should be silence. For example when you are using the browser or using an app without sound or on the Home screen.
After a few moments of silence, you start to here waves of distortion sound in the headphones. When you click with the mouse you hear a click in the headphone then some seconds of silence then the distortion waves start to come back.
Please try what I described and tell me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-24 17:39:23 | Show all posts
Edited by blackrain2k at 2019-01-24 17:41

Hello. Same #2 problem here, and i would like to report another "bug" to this list: the drag&drop Android function is somehow disabled. If you try and install an alternative launcher (nova) you can't move icons to the main screen or add widgets :(

have a great day y'all

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-28 02:22:31 | Show all posts
С чем связано что одни пользователи получают OTA обновления, а другие нет ? При поиске обновлений в ручном режиме пишет что установлена последняя версия (111NO) ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-02-01 05:22:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The internet does not work on cable

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-02-13 06:23:40 | Show all posts
After the update off button on remote works ok, but when pressed to turn box on nothing happens...i have to unplug and plug power cable to turn box on...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2019-03-21 03:19:20 | Show all posts
Edited by ALVATECH at 2019-03-22 00:28

Hello,
Other issues that I think should be reported in this list is that the pointer on the box when clicking on a prompt that pops up or a button through the interface is off centered (not aligned properly) seems you need to push more on the left half or left side of the button when clicking on button prompts for it to work. Also I've noticed when using the scroll option with a USB mouse or keyboards with touchpads it starts to scroll then it automatically goes back to the top of screen making you start all over. Hope Beelink / Amlogic will resolve these issues very soon.
Thank you,

Alvatech

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list