View: 2580|Reply: 5

BT3 pro. Let's see how the manufacturer solves

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-31 17:38:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
With just 5 months of operation, it was turned off at once, it does not work or it is turned on, the feeder is fine. I have been sending mail to the seller for two months and then to the manufacturer, the seller gives me time to give up and I get tired, the manufacturer told me in principle that he put me in contact with the seller who saw the result that he wants to give me. I only have to read good opinions of the after sales service, to see if it is true. I will comment on the result.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-01-02 15:41:49 | Show all posts
hello
What happened to your machine? Please describe your problem in detail, or provide a video or image of the problem, we will solve it for you in time.

best regards
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-03 06:04:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for attending. the device suddenly went out with a little click while I was surfing the web. does not turn on led, does not give signal neither vga nor hdmi, is dead. the feeder is correct. If you could tell me or ask the factory, which electronic component could have been burned, I would appreciate it. or if you know another solution.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-01-04 17:09:40 | Show all posts
jiscas replied at 2019-01-03 06:04
Hi, thanks for attending. the device suddenly went out with a little click while I was surfing the w ...

If your electronic components are damaged, please contact the seller to return, or open the shell of the machine to see if there are traces of burning of electronic components on the motherboard, take photos or videos to us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-05 18:10:47 | Show all posts

At sight you can not see any burnt component, the only thing I noticed is that the strips that transmit the heat from the processor to the heatsink were not properly placed in the factory and the processor may have overheated. The seller does not take charge of anything, but he sent me as a last reply three emoticons laughing at me. thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-01 04:36:50 | Show all posts

Solved thanks to the support of the brand, thank you very much I will continue trusting your products thanks mr wilson lin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list