Author: _Mic

MiniMXIII II

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-20 14:38:37 | Show all posts
does anyone of you have any problem with rj45 port/ethernet port not detected?..cause mine having that problem
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-21 17:07:31 | Show all posts
@beelink can you please provide a change log for the latest OTA for MiniMXIII II ?

Also is there any way we can improve wi-fi reception? I have a 100Mbps connection but speeds via wi-fi only reach around 12Mbps...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-27 12:30:59 | Show all posts
I just purchased the MXIII II TV Box from Gearbest and Kodi v16.1 and the Backup/Update app are always crashing. I have updated the box to the latest firmware and also uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi a few times but there are still issues with it crashing. Sometimes the apps crashes even when the box boots up. Any suggestions?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 00:03:34 | Show all posts
icekosong replied at 2016-10-27 12:30
I just purchased the MXIII II TV Box from Gearbest and Kodi v16.1 and the Backup/Update app are alwa ...

I just bought two of the same MXIII II boxes from Amazon Canada and am having the exact same problem. I did get a reply from Beelink customer support yesterday afternoon saying to "disable amcodec" under System - Settings - Video - Acceleration (you have to enable Expert Settings Level at the bottom of that page or the Acceleration section will not be visible), but it made no difference.

I asked for the latest firmware image to try reflashing the box using the manual 'toothpick' update method, but they have not replied further. I don't want to return the two boxes (I think they would be ideal when working properly), but if they aren't stable they are no good to anyone.

Good luck... if you get the latest firmware link for the MXIII II box, please let me know... it looks like they sent it to someone else on the forum, but I do not see it available for the rest of us. The other online reviews I read before buying seemed quite good so others must not be having the same stability problems?

Cheers,
djmgh1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 15:23:30 | Show all posts
icekosong replied at 2016-10-27 12:30
I just purchased the MXIII II TV Box from Gearbest and Kodi v16.1 and the Backup/Update app are alwa ...

have you done the OTA update?..if not better try do the OTA update...do a hard reset the device then perform the OTA update and check the apps whether it crash or not. so far mine working fine

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 20:20:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes, I completed a hard reset of both boxes and did the OTA update and still have them both crashing. Is there any way to manually flash the boxes to a stable build so I don't have to return them?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-29 16:36:34 | Show all posts
Hi everyone, I have a problem with Beelink minimxiii ii. I have the TWRP recovery on my device, and i can't update it with OTA.
Do someone have the file zip for update it from recovery? Tnx

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-30 02:26:58 | Show all posts
I have a problem with the application Kodi. When we arrived Minix, which was commissioned to gearbest, at first start an update has done, and now the Kodi is reset constantly. A little running and then stop working. Is there a solution to the problem

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-30 08:56:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi krajiska. Had the same problem also bought from GearBest. The solution that worked for my was installing Kodi Krypton Beta (download from kodi site) and the crashes stopped. Give it a try

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-02 08:58:49 | Show all posts
Where can we download MHC19J.20161019.114723? OTA does not work even after hard reset.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list