View: 4020|Reply: 3

Windows 10 not activated message

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-03-08 00:25:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Beelink AP34, which worked great for a few months is now giving me a Windows 10 activation error.  Even a full wipe and restore of the Beelink does work because the  wipe/restore process itself won't complete without aborting due to errors.   I am able to pull up the Windows activation window, which would allow me to activate it, but I do not have the Windows 10 code and none was provided in the box (I have 2 AP34 computers, and neither came with a Windows 10 code).   Please advise how I can get the Windows 10 code for my machine.

Regards,
Peter

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-03-09 09:33:41 | Show all posts
Can anybody help with this?  I have contacted BeeLink support 3 times over the past week by email and have not received any responses.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-03-16 19:19:13 | Show all posts
Same problem. Got an AP34 couple of day ago and it was working with no problems, after a rather long windows update i got the message to activate windows.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-06-15 03:55:09 | Show all posts

Windows 10 not activated message

Going into this forum as a  bookmarked site gives a message Connection not Secure ---- it has been configured incorrectly.Im using Firefox as a Browser but get same results with Edge & IEAny reasons/advise??
Выбирайте только самые настоящие подарки [/colo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list