Author: Jopica

Sony bravia kdl-32ex302

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-08-12 06:34:42 | Show all posts
Sandrea replied at 2016-07-30 17:14
Is it updated? I bought my box with the same firmware ( MiniMXIII  107L1_0425 ). And I have the ex ...

Hi.
I live in Portugal and I have the same problem with a Philips Tv.
I'm not expert on thesse things. so I didn't understand the two options that you described...
How can we install firmware from other brands? Is it possible without causing harm to the box?
The second option is to buy a cable with HDMI in one side to connect to the box, and a VGA connection on the other side to connect to TV? Does this resolve the problem?
I'm tired of this problem that makes me  not to use the box as I wish.

Thx
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-08-12 19:46:09 | Show all posts
Jota21 replied at 2016-08-12 06:34
Hi.
I'm not expert on thesse thi ...

Supply cable will solve the problem, but the resolution and quality of images and sound is bad! I have tried all possible cable and converters, active and passive, and nothing helps satisfactorily! Changing the firmware I think will not help unless the manufacturer can not guarantee. This has not happened, what's more, even though I've already sent a request to the mail: beelinkservice@bee-link.com
From them a word, frankly, even I am a little disappointed, and such a relationship. Wait, but if there is no solution sell the unit on and buy another of other manufacturers! Hint: buy one that has an AV output and not to the CPU S905, these devices never had a problem with compatibility! Of course it will not connect to the AV than the HDMI, but none that we did not make a problem. I may be wrong, but this is my observation and experience percent of them by now changed somewhat. MiniMXIII me so far in performance was the best, the only thing that has a problem with the picture that spoils everything!
Greeting!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-08-13 16:17:00 | Show all posts
Jota21 replied at 2016-08-12 06:34
Hi.
I'm not expert on thesse thi ...

Jota21, read a private message.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-08-17 23:28:01 | Show all posts
I'll probably sell a box or connect it to another TV. And buy another brand other than Beelink.
It is worth Beelink not give any feedbcak buyers of this box or do not make any attempt to solve this problem.

There are many boxes of other brands selling for similar prices ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-02 00:40:49 | Show all posts
The problem is not beelink, the problem is in the TV Sony. And other devices that have an HDMI 2.0 real problems. I apologize manufacturer. The device is the ultimate, maximum optimized and now the new version MiniMXIII II solves the problem of poor WiFi. Currently, the problem of incompatibility Kodi 16.1 with Android 6.0.1, but to see the new version solves Kodi 17th Compliments device!:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-12-23 17:14:27 | Show all posts
This still happens also with the latest version of OTA update.
Does anyone have a verified ROM that could be installed on this box that would enable the HDMI mode switch?
thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-01-23 18:20:24 | Show all posts
I update yesterday to the latest version and the problem persist.

Have you find a solve to this??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-01-23 18:32:17 | Show all posts
Same problem here, I updated yesterday to the  latest version(19.01.2017), they added a screen to the menu, where you can switch between YUV an RGB mode, but its not working - if I switch to RGB my PHILPS 32PFL804 says no signal.
So I think we have to be patient, the guys from beelink are working on a solution.
Or is there anybody who made it work?

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list