Return to list New
View: 9922|Reply: 17

Sony bravia kdl-32ex302

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-17 15:43:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a TV from the above address. The problem is pink picture that appears. On the TV, I do not have any mogucnusti setting with HDMI inputs, and not on the box except change resolution that does not help. As far as I could find, the problem is with RGB compatibility. Probably the problem is known (hopefully) and just wondering whether to get rid of. TV box's top and would not want to change.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-08-12 19:46:09 | Show all posts
Jota21 replied at 2016-08-12 06:34
Hi.
I live in Portugal and I have the same problem with a Philips Tv.
I'm not expert on thesse thi ...

Supply cable will solve the problem, but the resolution and quality of images and sound is bad! I have tried all possible cable and converters, active and passive, and nothing helps satisfactorily! Changing the firmware I think will not help unless the manufacturer can not guarantee. This has not happened, what's more, even though I've already sent a request to the mail: beelinkservice@bee-link.com
From them a word, frankly, even I am a little disappointed, and such a relationship. Wait, but if there is no solution sell the unit on and buy another of other manufacturers! Hint: buy one that has an AV output and not to the CPU S905, these devices never had a problem with compatibility! Of course it will not connect to the AV than the HDMI, but none that we did not make a problem. I may be wrong, but this is my observation and experience percent of them by now changed somewhat. MiniMXIII me so far in performance was the best, the only thing that has a problem with the picture that spoils everything!
Greeting!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-25 15:25:02 | Show all posts
Hi,

I have the exactly same problem with my SONY KDL-40BX400. screen trun light blue for
random time... this is very annoying!!!
Can someone from beelink support time can help us to solve this problem???

Thanks!
Rafi.  
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-25 18:13:37 | Show all posts
I also have the KDL32-EX403 and have had no problems whatsoever with the picture, other than some artefacts when there is buffering of movies etc, which is very occasionally, and to be expected.

The only issue I had initially on setup was with the settings in the Beelink, where I had to turn off the "auto switch to best resolution" off and set to 1080p-50Hz. I've had no issues since then.

This is with the Build: Mini MXIII_107L1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-27 22:04:01 | Show all posts
NikLP replied at 2016-07-25 18:13
I also have the KDL32-EX403 and have had no problems whatsoever with the picture, other than some ar ...

Did you had the color problem before updating to the new firmware?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-28 16:31:02 | Show all posts
did you had the color problem before updating the firmware?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-30 17:14:30 | Show all posts
rafibn1 replied at 2016-07-28 16:31
did you had the color problem before updating the firmware?

Is it updated? I bought my box with the same firmware ( MiniMXIII  107L1_0425 ). And I have the exactly same problem with my Philips TV 32PFL8404.  Here's what I found:

"That issue has to do with the color space the HDMI driver uses for displaying video content and there it was only  resolved after the developers gave the option to select the color space to use. By default they were using YUV444 which  isn't the preferred color space of these TVs (which seems to use RGB). So when the color space information in the HDMI  data stream is missed somehow during display (temporary hickup or timing mismatch) the TV picks the color space it  prefers (in this case RGB) and displays the YUV444 stream as a RGB stream. Since the Y component (Luminance or  brightness information) is mapped to Red and U and V (which normally encode the color components) are mapped to  Green and Blue the picture starts looking like its rendered in Green and Purple shades.
The only solution for this issue (as de OHC devs discovered) is to give us the options to set the color space used by the  HDMI driver. There are no other solutions for this problem for TV's/Displays that use RGB color space by default. This issue was also a major problem for  media boxes and TV's from all major manufacturers (Sony, Philips, Samsung etc)  were hit by this until they did the same as the OHC devs."

So, to date, it has been found two ways to resolve the problem of color loss on older TVs Sony and Philips:
1) Installing the firmware from other brand with switch "force RGB output";
2) If "VGA" input on your TV, using an adapter or cable "VGA-HDMI".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-31 16:46:14 | Show all posts
Is it update? I bought my box with the same firmware (MiniMXIII 107L1_0425).
And I have the exactly same problem with my Philips TV 32PFL8404. Here's what I found:

"That issue has to do with the color space the HDMI driver uses for displaying video content and there it was only resolved after the developers gave the option to select the color space to use. By default they were using YUV444 which isn't the preferred color space of these TVs (which seems to use RGB). So when the color space information in the HDMI data stream is missed somehow during display (temporary hickup or timing mismatch) the TV picks the color space it prefers (in this case RGB) and displays the YUV444 stream as a RGB stream. Since the Y component (Luminance or brightness information) is mapped to Red and U and V (which normally encode the color components) are mapped to Green and Blue the picture starts looking like its rendered in Green and Purple shades. The only solution for this issue (as de OHC devs discovered) is to give us the options to set the color space used by the HDMI driver. There are no other solutions for this problem for TV's/Displays that use RGB color space by default. This issue was also a major problem for media boxes and TV's from all major manufacturers (Sony, Philips, Samsung etc) were hit by this until they did the same as the OHC devs."

So, to date, it has been found two ways to resolve the problem of color loss on older TVs Sony and Philips:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-07-31 16:52:50 | Show all posts
Is it update? I bought my box with the same firmware (MiniMXIII 107L1_0425).
And I have the exactly same problem with my Philips TV 32PFL8404. Here's what I found:

"That issue has to do with the color space the HDMI driver uses for displaying video content and there it was only resolved after the developers gave the option to select the color space to use. By default they were using YUV444 which isn't the preferred color space of these TVs (which seems to use RGB). So when the color space information in the HDMI data stream is missed somehow during display (temporary hickup or timing mismatch) the TV picks the color space it prefers (in this case RGB) and displays the YUV444 stream as a RGB stream. Since the Y component (Luminance or brightness information) is mapped to Red and U and V (which normally encode the color components) are mapped to Green and Blue the picture starts looking like its rendered in Green and Purple shades. The only solution for this issue (as de OHC devs discovered) is to give us the options to set the color space used by the HDMI driver. There are no other solutions for this problem for TV's/Displays that use RGB color space by default. This issue was also a major problem for media boxes and TV's from all major manufacturers (Sony, Philips, Samsung etc) were hit by this until they did the same as the OHC devs."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-08-04 18:38:45 | Show all posts
Sandrea replied at 2016-07-30 17:14
Is it updated? I bought my box with the same firmware ( MiniMXIII  107L1_0425 ). And I have the ex ...

Thanks  for the information... hope that beelink developers will find a solution very soon.

Rafi.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-08-05 18:46:38 | Show all posts
Sandrea!

In gearbestu are we even recognize a guarantee after I reported it as a failure and received a refund. Nowhere is emphasized incompatibilities with older TVs. Thanks for the detailed description of the problem, but I want to connect the device to TV and watch! The problem I solved so I replaced the TV (Philips), but then I had a problem with the sound, which is occasionally interrupted, that I solved with a digital converter
  (Http://www.gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_295538.html)!
Greeting!

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list