View: 12420|Reply: 7

How to update the firmware ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-04-21 18:21:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
It's konwn to all that upating the firmware has many benefits,which can improve some functions to promote the user experierce and solve some troublesome bugs.So,today let me introduce four updating ways available for you .:loveliness:
1.Local online update (only need a TV-box)
This is the easiest method, you just need to click the "update&backup"icon on desktop and select the online update option.The TV-box will update the frmware soon.

2.Local OTA firmware files (U-disk,pin,OTA updating files,PC,TV-box)
Firstly,you should format the U-disk by computer,which is importance to later performance .Then ,you need to copy the prepared OTA firmware from the computer to your U-disk.After that you should insert the U-disk into the USB slot of the TV-box.Then you should open the firmware file in the screen and select the update edition.The next step is having a long press the reset button of the TV-box,you will hear a sound when touching the button.After that,you need to click the "update button"on screen and then yo can see the updating animation which always display by a robot.One thing you should pay attention to is loosening he pin once the updating animation appears.Having finished these steps, what you need to do is waiting for the loading bar 's working.

3.Updating by the USB rooting (double-handed USB cable,the firmwares upate tools,pin,PC,TV-box)
Firstly,you should install the firmware update tools.Then,you need to open the updating tools file.After that,insert the USB line to the computer's USB splot.Then you should having a long press to the reset button,you will hear a sound when touching the button. The remaining steps is the same as the local OTA firmware files(The second way). you can learn from it .

4.Updating by the micro SD card rooting (micro SD,card reader,pin,PC,tv-box,the updating firmwares)
Firstly,you also should format the U-disk by computer before inserting the TV-box's SD card splot.Then you should link the HDMI line between the TV-box and the screen .After that,you should copy the updating firmware from the computer to the micro SD card.Having finished these steps,you need to have a long press to the reset button and then insert the power cord. The remaining steps are the same as the USB rooting way.

So,have you got it ?I help it could be helpful for you.And some teaching tutorials about how to update the firmware have been posted in the general area of the beelink form .Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,my email is chanchan@bee-link.com.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-24 14:11:52 | Show all posts
Edited by eye_fling_poo at 2017-04-24 14:20

I have a couple questions but if I'm understanding your post correctly, does this apply to the Mini PC? Because I tried running the bat file and bricked my last one

*Obtain the correct firmware
*Format USB or SD card, assuming it must be FAT32
*Copy firmware file to root of the flash memory drive
*? Shutdown computer, insert USB or SD card (does it matter which USB port is used?), long press power button to boot into BIOS update mode
*Follow on screen directions to complete update.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-28 09:37:58 | Show all posts
need video.
instruction confusing because of translation

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-28 17:27:31 | Show all posts
We need to know how to update the original firm with AP42 . We ll be very appreciated whatever information, documentation, notes, guides, ...or a video ;)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-05-03 13:41:32 | Show all posts
ahhl replied at 2017-04-28 09:37
need video.
instruction confusing because of translation

Hello dear , there are also tutorial in the basic knowledge area of our forum (About MIMI MX III ) good luck to you .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-05-03 13:43:19 | Show all posts
Darksir replied at 2017-04-28 17:27
We need to know how to update the original firm with AP42 . We ll be very appreciated whatever infor ...

Hello dear , there are also tutorial in the basic knowledge area of our forum (About MIMI MX III ) good luck to you, contact me with email chanchan@bee-link.com .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-05-03 13:51:05 | Show all posts
eye_fling_poo replied at 2017-04-24 14:11
I have a couple questions but if I'm understanding your post correctly, does this apply to the Mini  ...

dear , you can pay attention to the beelink official forum ----General  -----basic knowledge area , there is a complete tutorial which can be helpful for you , thank you .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-05-04 09:12:52 | Show all posts
What Firmware should i use to update my GT 1 Ultimate S/N A706DBDH40764? And where can i download it from.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list