View: 4505|Reply: 4

SEA1 home cloud TEST1.0 instructions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-04-18 17:06:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
here is the SEA1 home cloud TEST1.0 VERSION instructions , i wish it could be helpful for you .on the other i am looking foward your TEST and SUGGESTIONS .contact me in the forum and email , chanchan@bee-link.com :loveliness: Beelink-SEA-Home-Cloud-instructions.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-23 04:08:25 | Show all posts
When I purchased the Beelink SEA I, I thought it was supposed to have pre installed media apps and the ability to receive over the air (OTA) updates. But, now I'm discovering it appears to be an android NAS server.

This sounds like a wonderful idea but my five-year-old router is capable of acting as a cloud server.  Maybe, I'm missing the value of this resource.  Could you explain to me why your system is different, unique vs what's already available to the average user with a halfway decent router?

Is it simply that I am mistaken and there's two versions of the BeeLink SEA I, and I accidentally purchased the wrong model?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-23 05:25:33 | Show all posts
I know this is probably a silly question but, if the sharing capabilities are so wonderful in the Beelink SEA I, why don't you use it to share firmware updates with us as opposed to Microsoft's cloud?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-04-25 11:39:20 | Show all posts
TonyCasella replied at 2017-04-23 04:08
When I purchased the Beelink SEA I, I thought it was supposed to have pre installed media apps and t ...

Hello TonyCasella , you can't recieve the OTA update and there is lack of software that you need in  the screen  of SEA1 , right ?  you can have a try to update the firmware according to the Beelink Android TV Box Firmware download area , I wish it could be helpful for you . :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-07-25 23:52:34 | Show all posts
Hello i want to access a my sea 1 nas to Windows 10, but error 404 not found and click to network? but application android it works, you have à procedure to access hard drive to beelive Windows 10?
Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list