View: 4632|Reply: 6

SEA1 update tools

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-04-18 16:37:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?folderid=07ab09cbdff42457c9cd14d3952fa41d6&authkey=AeN0SxU0Mapext3wqzIjURo
here is the link for SEA1 upgrade tools , you can use it free. i wish it could bring you brilliant  experience and look forward  your feedback .please don't hesitate to ask me about your question , you can message in the forum and email me ,thank you .my email address is chanchan@bee-link.com .:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-28 03:27:03 | Show all posts
I suppose the firmware update and update tool is a tease. The .BIN file is NOT included NOR available. Therefore the firmware update and tools are useless. Nothing works without the BIN file.

Bob
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-22 18:32:11 | Show all posts
Bob I am facing the same problems. Have you solved this yet?
Very disappointed in this box......

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-23 10:11:09 | Show all posts
these box's should come with instructions on how to update the support is terrible i have been sending emails for the last 10 days and know reply why do they even sell them like that as soon as you get one you have to update it i think i made a big mistake getting this one i will be writing a report on you tube this is so disappointing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-23 10:22:54 | Show all posts
if you can find the tutorial or how to install the tool or firmware for the SEA1 let me no because god knows i have emailed them enough times and no answer, the tutorial tells you nothing  i am so disappointed and disgusted with beelink what a waste of money  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-23 13:15:59 | Show all posts
It's ridiculous that I bought a defective product from these people and now I have to fix it by installing new firmware (and buying a cable to install). I bought it from Amazon UK but have it now in Egypt, if I could return it I would in a second.
The process should be simple but when they don't send the right software it becomes impossible...
I did find a youtube video (in portuguese) that showed the update process and it was easier to understand than the official Beelink video.

Email support is terrible and they only replied when I posted on the forum. Why can't they sort out an over the air update?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-06-27 15:48:31 | Show all posts
Where's the support?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list