Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 3195|Reply: 2

blue screen of death

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-16 00:58:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
My BT7 keeps crashing to the blue screen of death and then gives the message kmode_exception_not handled.
Tried upgrade the Bios and reinstall the drivers without any change.
Please help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-20 18:13:22 | Show all posts
file:///K:/Desktop/Documents/Downloads/IMG_20170420_160500.jpgfile:///K:/Desktop/Documents/Downloads/IMG_20170420_160925.jpgI had a similar problem when running Netflix or any other video programme on my BT7.
I get a blue screen of death with
1. Stop Code : System PTE misuse error OR
2. Stop Code : MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error

To help fix this problem I downloaded the Windows 10 installation from this website.

While installing I got the following error:
A blue screen of death with errror: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

This last error happens when i am running the "Applying the image from Udisk" on the windows 10 installations. It happens around 50-56% completion

I now cannot log into the device at all and I need help as my unit is now not functioning. I have only started using it 1 day ago and it is brand new.

What can I do to get help for this please ??????

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-11-12 19:20:53 | Show all posts
The same here. i was able to reinstall the original software und Update the 1703 and 1709. But everytime many different BSDOs. Mostly system_service_exeption, kmode_exeption, memory_management, ciritical_process_died   . Memory Check showed errors.  I think, it is a Hardware related Problem and the BT7  is a brick.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list