Author: beelink

Beelink SEA I Firmware Download And Update the tutorial

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-05 11:04:07 | Show all posts
For Kodi just go into Google play store and install Kodi 17.1, worked for me or go to Freaktab.com and try Superceleron's FTMC.  Just an FYI either use Kodi 17.1 or FTMC you can't have both due to they share the same directory locations.  I am still on version 101 for updates.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-05 16:15:46 | Show all posts
I asked Gearbest to return and refund for Beelink SEA I.
Too many problems and no official response
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-08 02:05:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
When a firmware with navigation bar will be released ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-04-10 15:07:47 | Show all posts
fabiogf replied at 2017-04-05 16:15
I asked Gearbest to return and refund for Beelink SEA I.
Too many problems and no official response

hello fabiogf ,please don't hesitate to tell me about your problems  if you have any questions about SEA1,please message  at the beelink forum ,thank you.:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2017-04-10 16:33:49 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2017-04-10 15:07
hello fabiogf ,please don't hesitate to tell me about your problems  if you have any questions abo ...

hi Beelink.. you have any plan to add navigation bottom bar for next firmware release...
we need them badly....:'(
MINI MXIII (died), MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I, MINIX U1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-10 18:17:49 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2017-04-10 15:07
hello fabiogf ,please don't hesitate to tell me about your problems  if you have any questions abo ...

Hello Beelink, I have problems sharing on LAN, Kodi recognizes only the WiFi signal, recognition problems HDMI IN (any signal identifies it as protected), does not recognize the HD internally mounted.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-12 11:13:08 | Show all posts
Errors after firmware 102
  • HDMI and S/PDIF audio passthrough :@
  • PCM out in 48, but no 96Hz.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-13 14:34:36 | Show all posts

Why wasn't Qodi/Kodi included in our Beelink SEA I?  Based on your forum, the open source version of this software doesn't support the built-in decoder in the Beelink SEA I. Will you provide us with your version?

When is the next updated firmware due to release?

If the next firmware release repairs the SATA hard drive issue, what is the suggested hard drive structure, example: MBR and FAT32, or FAText, or EXT 4, Or ?

Will the OpenWrt issues be addressed in the near future as well? Other users on the forum stated that they were not able to browse their local servers to view content…

Your forum suggests installing a third party firmware, would doing this void our manufacturer's warranty?
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-16 16:13:59 | Show all posts
Hi,

I'm testing the Beelink SEA box with a view to ordering more if I can get them working correctly with HDMI input broadcasting over lan. I tried using the preinstalled HDMI input application but as others mentioned got the "source is protected" message when trying to record or broadcast any input. I found running the source through a HDMI splitter fixed this (most likely by removing the HDCP stuff).

Now I have broadcast working but face an issue, whenever the cable is unplugged or changed the broadcast stops. Ideally what I need is an option to restart the broadcast in that situation, also the ability for the app to start and broadcast automatically on startup.

I have Android development skills and could easily make the modifications if you can provide access to the source code. I've tried a couple of other HDMI recorder apps on github (that were designed for boxes with the  same chipset) but none have worked. Can you please share the source code for HDMI input app along with any documentation or libraries. I note that zidoo provide a decent package of source files for implementing such features, beelink should do the same.

Thanks,
Luke

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-04-22 04:58:11 | Show all posts
Hi!

I have received my Beelink Sea I TV 2/16 today. I have inserted SSD 120G SATAIII in the box, but system didn't recognized it. I did factory reset, but unfortunately box have freezed. It has stucked for 15 minutes on "erasing" screen, and i have decided to unplug it. After i plug it in again, system started to boot, but it has now freezed again showing "beelink Make your life colorful" screen, and it won't move from there (have been waiting for 30 minutes if anything will happen). Can you please tell me how to fix this, and what does "HDCP" do? Do i need to install only firmware or i need to install both firmware and HDCP? Also, how can i make SSD drive start working?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best regards,
Marko

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list