Author: Chomee

Beelink GT1 bricked, please help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-06 23:33:39 | Show all posts
Thanks Pant0m, so far I did not jump anything, but keep pushing the reset button so that my pc will recognize my device on Amlogic Burning Tool 2.05.15. but no luck, I even reinstalled that software with the drivers without any luck. And it all started when I tried to upgrade from the supplied 310MO to this site's 311MO. By the way I even tried different ports on my computer and I am using USB to USB cable on the side besides the sd card opening.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 00:22:05 | Show all posts
Already had seen someone who bricked their Beelink GT1 Ultimate box. Beelink LED white light, and no signal sent via HDMI Cable to TV. The Beelink box wouldn't respond to the remote, even pressing and holding the power button in attempt to power it off. Recovery via SD card with the original stock firmware was impossible.

I have succeeded to revive it. According to your information provided, you are doing what appears to be the right procedure.

You should uninstall the Amlogic USB Burning Tool, and uninstall the WorldCup driver packages via Add / Remove programs in Windows. Then visit Windows Device Manager and enable ' Show hidden devices ' under ' View ' in the menu.

Then near the top of the listing, you'll see ' libusb-Win32 Usb Devices ', expand this tree and remove the ' WorldCup Device ' driver. Install again Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.5.15 Build 8 (which Beelink officially offering up.) Also be sure to allow the WorldCup Device driver install, and your box should not be plugged in yet via USB yet. The Beelink power adapter isn't needed, and so don't use it.

1. Start the Amlogic USB Burning Tool
2. Click on File->Import image and select your specific .img firmware for your Amlogic device.
3. Click ' Start ' button in Amlogic USB Burning Tool
4. Plug the one end of the USB cable into the computer port
5. Do the Toothpick trick, hold it in for few seconds before plugging the other end of the USB cable into the Beelink USB OTG port.

You box LED should lit up and the Amlogic USB Burning Tool should automatically detect the Beelink box. The firmware flashing should automatically start and moment it's been completed, unplug the box from the PC. Click ' Stop ' button in the utility and you can close out of the software.

If this doesn't work at first, might try restarting the PC. Using different PC. Try different USB Male-2-Male cable.
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 03:57:37 | Show all posts
Hi there ,my beelink gt 1 is dead ,the power led is not lighted an i don t know what to do ,i ve open the box and i see it s an emmc and i dont know what pin to short to resurect the box.Can u tell please step by step how you your s working and what pins to short ?Thanks u can send picture to this email soarec911@yahoo.com if u want.
I have one more question did your led in the front of the box  ligth up because in my case it doesn t ,i think is completly dead

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 04:11:36 | Show all posts
If your adapter is plugged in and there's no power light on the Beelink box. And is under warranty, ship it back. Out of warranty, then you might be out-of-luck, unfortunately. Even a bricked box that I've seen had light...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 07:57:57 | Show all posts
Phant0m
I tried following your steps no luck still, only the white light, mind you I only received this box last week, I would imagine it's still under warranty by the vendor ( don't know how long). Only problem is usually I have to ship it to China at my own cost.
I guess I need to find out first from the seller. Thanks for all your help, cheers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 08:19:49 | Show all posts
It may take some lucking out before getting it, don't give up just yet. :)

When plugging it into the computer, the white light on the box shows up correct? However, currently the tools doesn't see the device right?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 08:50:38 | Show all posts
Yes but I  was able to only uninstall the USB burning tool. Got an error trying to uninstall the driver. Tried to send you the error as attachment but the modulators blocked it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 08:57:58 | Show all posts
Phant0m
If you have time I can try to send you an image of the error. I also tried the same steps on another PC, still cannot uninstall the driver with same error. I must have installed in the past numerous versions of the USB burning tool.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 09:05:21 | Show all posts
The error from when uninstalling the WorldCup drivers via Add / Remove Programs? Or later when you trying to delete the driver from Windows Device Manager?

Yes, I have time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-05-07 09:09:50 | Show all posts
It is from uninstalling the driver via add remove programs. Also I could not find driver to delete in device manager.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list