View: 600|Reply: 3

Media not found issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-07 13:27:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
So earlier i accidentally spilled some liquid into the pc. Not a large amount as it still turns on and operates. But have an error issue that says no media found, then to a screen that says no mapping found. What could be the issue and how to resolve this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-08 14:06:35 | Show all posts
Hello there,

Could you please send us a picture of  SN code at the bottom of machine and a picture of purchase invoice?

You can try to clear CMOS first: Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Then press the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds. Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again.
Please wait about one or two minutes, if you can go to the system, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as your restart the PC, go to BIOS. Go to Boot option, enable fast boot, press F4 to save.  
Here is a video tutorial: https://mega.nz/file/2nIRGaYI#M2 ... pfyHlqyjnn86TypZp2w

We will send you the corresponding system file after receiving your SN picture.
As for the machine failure problem you feedback, it is recommended that you try to reinstall the system.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-07-13 14:55:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, thank you. I'm going to try to solve the issue. Where can I send the picture of the invoice and serial?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-15 15:43:44 | Show all posts
AtomicPhil replied at 2024-07-13 14:55
Hi, thank you. I'm going to try to solve the issue. Where can I send the picture of the invoice and  ...

HI, there
Please email us here:  Support-PC@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list