View: 575|Reply: 5

Hello Beelink friends. I am very angry. On June 3, I bought a Beelink SER7

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-06-20 18:05:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Beelink friends. I am very angry. On June 3, I bought a Beelink SER7 and I received it on June 15. For this part, it is very good, received very quickly from the Russian Warehouse.

The computer has problems with PERFORMANCE, I sent videos with the problems to the aliexpress chat and you are telling me to make a return to China and I have to pay for the shipping. because if I buy in RUSSIA and pay the shipping from Russia ME. So I am frustrated by buying a computer with manufacturer's problems and I have to make a return, wasting time, days and also losing my purchase money and now I have to pay to make a return to China. I don't have to pay anything, I already paid the shipping to receive it to Russia. I reported the problems I found with this mini PC and I really do not recommend this product to anyone. I will speak very badly of you on my blog.

I AM WAITING FOR MY REFUND

They have bad customer service and they have bad return services and they mistreat the customers who consume their products. I have videos where the first day I received the product I tried it and did what they told me to do in the chat and still there are problems.

The following problems that the Beelink SER7 has are:

The two problems that the mini PC has is when I open any window, be it the Edge browser or document, they open very well. But when I close the mouse it freezes for frustration for me and it doesn't work for me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2024-06-21 13:40:28 | Show all posts
Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble and bad experience.
Please send us a picture of the purchase record and a picture of the SN on the bottom of the PC.
① If you send it back for exchange or refund, we can bare the shipping cost. Please contact our support team at support-pc@bee-link.com

② About the problem of freeze, could you please send us a video to show the problem ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-06-22 03:18:39 | Show all posts
Привет, друг!
Компьютер и правда отвратительный! тормозит дико! постоянно повисает!
Служба поддержки что-то пытается сделать, но у них не получается, т.к. он перегревается! эту проблему не решить просто так.... Беспощадный перегрев. Я сам с большим желанием вернул бы их компьютер!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-06-22 03:21:57 | Show all posts
Служба поддержки пытается списать проблему на плохую память и прочее. Типо снижай производительность компьютера, а зачем мне снижать производительность? Я же покупаю его с нормальной производительностью, а на обрезанную.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-06-22 03:22:53 | Show all posts
1. Adjust power settings: Adjust the power settings on your PC to optimize performance and reduce heat generation. Lowering the maximum processor state or using power-saving modes can help.Go to control panel ---power option---change to High performance--- change plan setting---advanced setting -processor power management--- change both 100% to 99% , click save.

2. Turn off Turbo boost :
Press " delete " when restarting , enter BIOS , see if there`s " Advanced CPU Settings or chipset "   ---- “Frequency ” ------" Turbo Boost "  click : disabled

3.You can also try Software : SpeedFan  to optimize it.

Вот решения от них....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2024-06-24 10:17:37 | Show all posts
apcxmifa replied at 2024-06-22 03:18
Привет, друг!
Компьютер и правда отвратительный! тормо ...

Hi there,

Could you please send it back for repair or replacement ?
Below I will attach the address and precautions for sending the machine.
Remember to declare the value of the machine as 15 US dollars, carefully check the precautions.
And remember to send me the tracking number after sending it out! !

Please provide a picture of the SN code on the back of the machine before sending the machine.
Full name: Zhang xiang
Address: 7th floor, Block C, Building 8, Hengda Shishang Huigu, Fulong Road, Henglang Community,Dalang Street, Longhua District
City: ShenZhen
Province / State: GuangDong
Zipcode: 518109
Tel: 18825294261
PS:
1.Please declare a value of $15 for your machine. (Otherwise unable to pass customs)
2.Do does not send the power cord back.
3.After sending the package, please send me the logistics tracking number.
4.Please fill in the product type as a SET TOP BOX on the delivery receipt
5.Please fill in my phone number on the delivery receipt for the convenience of receiving the goods.
6.Do not use FedEx and DHL Express (may not pass customs)
   Best to use your local postal, This is convenient for customs clearance
7.Please be sure to fill in the recipient's phone number.

After mailing the machine, please describe again the unresolved problems with the machine (just send an email).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list