EGPU TH3P4G3 RTX 3070 not boot gtr7 pro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-05-31 03:40:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by fabianobr at 2024-05-31 03:42

Hello beelink.

I have a gtr7 pro with factory bios bought in 2023 and since then I have had problems when trying to connect my egpu with rtx 3070 via usb 4. In the past I reset the bios and that resolved it, despite it being a crude solution. Today, even resetting my bios, the egpu turns on and the rtx fans spin, but then they stop and I end up having to use the AMD video!

Please, what is the solution to this problem?

I can't bear to reset the bios anymore and my egpu still doesn't work. Meanwhile I see other people with the same mini pc and their egpus work!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-05-31 15:58:22 | Show all posts
Hello there,
 Please go to AMD website and download the auto-detect program.

It will update some chipsets and video drivers automatically.It will identify and install appropriate drivers for their AMD hardware. The program works by scanning the user’s system to detect the installed AMD hardware components, such as graphics cards or processors. It then compares the detected hardware information with a database of AMD drivers and software versions.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-06-24 04:42:04 | Show all posts
tuiguang13 replied at 2024-05-31 15:58
Hello there,
 Please go to AMD website and download the auto-detect program.

hello.

I did as you explained and updated the AMD drivers for my GTR 7 Pro. Even with the most updated drivers the problem continued, however I was using a 2 meter USB 4 cable and had another small USB 4 cable saved. I decided to test the smaller cable and it worked! I believe it was not the drivers, but the 2 meter cable that may be having problems.

Unfortunately, not everything is perfect! Even though the video problem via EGPU has now been resolved, the GTR now doesn't turn off even when I click on the shutdown option in Windows. The GTR 7 PRO's power button remains on even when I turn it off through Windows.

This never happened before! It was exactly after AMD driver updates that the power button no longer turned off.

What should I do to resolve this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-06-24 16:12:58 | Show all posts
Hello there,
If so,we suggest you could roll back to the original driver.
Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-07-05 10:59:34 | Show all posts
tuiguang13 replied at 2024-06-24 16:12
Hello there,
If so,we suggest you could roll back to the original driver.
Have a nice day!

I have already installed the latest version of the driver available on the AMD website. How do I know which was the original version that came factory installed on the GTR 7 PRO? You should say that. Currently, whenever I turn off Windows, the power button's LED light remains on even with the mini PC "off". That's regrettable!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-07-05 15:03:23 | Show all posts
Hello there.
Sorry,this is the driver: https://url.bee-link.cn/kuPk                                           Tutorial:https://url.bee-link.cn/wEmk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list