View: 1616|Reply: 6

SER6 Pro 7735HS Advanced Aptio AMI Bios settings

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-04 04:58:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can I ask if there is any way I could access features I need to enable like Above 4G decoding as well as any option I could disable to make the operating system I'm trying to boot work? I'm trying to install macOS on this but I fail due to something I cannot determine, whether it is above 4G decoding or the SB_.PCI0.GPP8.RTL8 (this one I need to disable).

Also, for some reason, virtualization of Android PCs in either Virtualbox and VMWare doesn't work either, I might have to see if there are any option I could disable there.

Is there also a BIOS Update for this PC?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-13 20:26:32 | Show all posts
tuiguang7 replied at 2023-09-06 13:50
Hello there, thanks for your letter, for ser 7735, we have two versions, so we need to check your sn ...

Okay, that's understandable, but in that case could you make somewhere (on the website or with separate forum threads) at least a list (with changelog!) of BIOS versions for each machine? (like other manufacturer?)
This way your users will be able to determine for themselves if there is a new version for the machine they bought from you, and more precisely what has been fixed without having to ask each time...
(for my part, keep calm, I'm going to start asking every month, for every year of using this computer)

Cheers
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-04 17:56:37 | Show all posts
Hello there, thanks for your letter, for the   bios  , you could send your sn code and bios version to our email: support-pc@bee-link.com, then we could check it if there is new bios, thanks. For the MacOS, it does not support that, sorry.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 03:32:40 | Show all posts
Maybe you could disable Hyper-V inside Windows to run virtualization app. Read: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-u ... t-work-with-hyper-v

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 08:15:39 | Show all posts
If there is a newer BIOS why would it not be posted?  A serial number is not necessary.. if there is a newer BIOS post it... otherwise say "There is no newer BIOS" ... which I'm 100% sure is the real answer.

I like the system (other than the serious heat problems it has) but Beelink should be honest with us... Beelink is only concerned with putting out tons of different systems to hit every price point 3 times... they are not going to provide on going to support with updated BIOS.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-06 13:50:49 | Show all posts
Hello there, thanks for your letter, for ser 7735, we have two versions, so we need to check your sn code and your bios version, then we know if there is new version for your machine. we do not post the bios on the website, because some person will flash it themselves , if not for their machine, , it will  brick their computers. wish you could understand. Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-10-14 10:12:34 | Show all posts
Hello, will let the related person know it and then improve it in the future, thanks for your advice. have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list