View: 5602|Reply: 2

Z83

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-11-26 17:49:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
i have a Z83 Mini PC on which the windows update failed because of too less space on the eMMC. Nothing worked any more, even the recovery didn't work.
I tried to delete everything and install a new clean Windows 10. Now I have the driver issues (no HDMI audio, no Bluetooth and no w-lan).
Does anyone have an original 32 bit Windows 10 image with all drivers for the Beelink Z83? Or where can i download it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-09 00:52:29 | Show all posts
I had exactly same problem.

Crached after windows 10 update, and when trying to reinstall from Microsoft step to step instructions
I ended up only getting a DOS-window.......

I have not been using the BeeLink since (almost a year ago now).

Now I got a new tip in how to reinstall, but since I am not able to extract drivers from the BeeLink any more,  I need someone to help me with the drivers needed. I have just sendt a mail to BeeLinkservice and hope they can help me!

Here is the tip I got, if someone else needs to reinstall their BeeLink Z83-V 2GB/32GB

BEELINK Z83-V 2GB/32GB MINI PC RE-INSTALL

- Find another windows pc and search for windows 10 download...

- Find Microsoft site that allows you to make a windows 10 usb stick (get oct version 1809 64 bit)...

- Find a program called double driver, put that program on your mini pc and make backup drivers to an external usb stick...

- Search for program called showkeyplus, run this is your mini pc and save the file to an external usb stick (you may need this to re activate windows from a clean install if the digital license doesn't work)...

- Insert the windows 10 usb stick into your mini pc and reboot (think you hold F7 to see menu so you can boot from usb stick)...

- Delete the old partitions and let windows install (when asked don't connect to wifi or ethernet as were going to reinstall drivers and we don't need windows updating ect in background while doing this)...

- Re-run double driver on your fresh windows and point it to your usb where you saved the backup drivers...

- After the drivers are all reinstalled reboot and connect to wifi or ethernet,then check to see if activated (sometimes it takes a while or a few reboots),if it doesn't then rerun showkeyplus to activate...you should now have about 16-17 gigs free space and a nice little box....

Good Luck

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-11-26 18:40:11 | Show all posts
hi , friend
Please contact our after-sales customer service email :  beelinkservice@bee-link.com
we will solve your problem
best reagards
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list