View: 130|Reply: 1

Beelink Mini S - Power On But No Power/Signal To Accessories

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-05-01 05:49:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Specs:
11th Gen Quad-Core N5095, Desktop Computers 8G DDR4 RAM 256G SSD 4K UHD Dual HDMI, 2.4G+5G WiFi Gigabit Ethernet/BT4.0
I've had this since Dec 7, 2022 for my Mom to browse the web and watch YouTube with, has been a wonderful product!

Issue: As of today April 30, 2024, the mini PC powers on, I can see the blue light being stable but the monitor is displaying "no input", the wired keyboard I press Numlock to see if the light comes on, doesn't, the wired mouse also has no light underneither giving me the assumption that no signal and power are going to accessories?

Things I've Tried: Unplug the power cable to the mini PC, wait a few minutes and plug it back in, press the red power button. (same problem)
Unplug the power cable to the mini PC, wait a few minutes and plug it back in,  then stick into the pinhole and hold for 10 seconds then power it on. (same problem)
Unplug the power cable to the mini PC, wait a few minutes and plug it back in, power it on then stick into the pinhole and hold for 10 seconds. (same problem)

I'm out of ideas.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2024-05-07 10:54:35 | Show all posts
Hi  there,

Sorry for the trouble.
Is the keyboard light on?
Please send us a picture of the purchase record and a picture of the SN on the bottom of the PC , here is our email support-pc@bee-link.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list