View: 149|Reply: 1

Just checking that I didn't miss any fixes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-20 20:24:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Lat at 2024-04-20 20:29

Before I guess I throw my GK mini away, has anyone ever found the way to press power button and see the post screen? I turned it off when I first got it. It only took like 7 to 10 days to turn it on. The second time I came home and power was out from storm. I almost cried. again, all the little tips, tricks and other hopes i thought well, shes dead. Nope few days later i finally saw that splash screen and actually have a case I made for it with mini PC fans blowing in one side and kept her cool because i had to leave it on, awake and ready 24/7.  it must have been 9 months. accidently got turned off by electrician . 3rd time and shes at rest for good. Or is there a way to power on and off at will that someone accidently found the fix for? I did the new bios B link sent me, I did the auto onbios setting thing and even though it was on i manually turned it off and on just because, well, because.  So one last hope and ill check in 2 days for responses and if not its trash day so it can be laid to rest and i can stop thinking this time ill see that screen..

is there a hack maybe like pry something out of someones old android and at least use the case to use as i guess something. like a coaster or ash tray.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hi there,

Here are some things you can try:
Please turn off the PC , unplug the power supply, and press the CMOS button (put the pin in the pinhole and press it ) for about 10 seconds , restart the PC after ten minutes.
Here is the tutorial https://mega.nz/file/XypwTISY#DV ... Z7f7qpKGP2E3nMHW8ms

Check the power supply: Ensure that the power adapter is properly connected and working.
Check for loose connections: Make sure all cables and connectors are securely in place.
Attempt a hard reset: Unplug the device from power, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in.
Reach out to the manufacturer's support: They might have specific knowledge or suggestions to get the device powered on.
Check for any hidden buttons or switches: Sometimes, devices have additional power controls that aren't immediately obvious.
Try different power outlets: A faulty outlet could be the issue. Even if these steps don't work, it's worth giving it one last shot.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list