View: 150|Reply: 1

Issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-18 23:41:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone,
I recently purchased the Beelink SER7 mini PC and overall, I'm quite satisfied with its performance. However, I've encountered a problem with the magnetic power supply.
After completing the installation process without any issues, I noticed that the magnetic power supply doesn't seem to be functioning properly. Specifically, even the slightest movement of plugging the USB into the power supply turns off the power. Even if you move it just a little while the power is on, it turns off and cannot be used. Interestingly, depending on the situation, sometimes it turns off even with minimal movement, while other times it remains stable even if I hold the power cord and shake it slightly.
I strongly suspect this is a problem with the magnetic power cable, as it seems to be failing to maintain a consistent connection.
I've attempted various troubleshooting steps, such as adjusting the position of the power supply, ensuring there are no obstructions, and cleaning both the connector and the port, but these efforts haven't resolved the issue.
This issue is particularly concerning to me as it greatly impacts the usability and reliability of the mini PC.
Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with the magnetic power supply on the Beelink SER7 mini PC? If so, could you please share any insights or solutions you may have found?
Your assistance and advice would be immensely appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-19 17:59:40 | Show all posts
Hello there,

It is suggested that you can contact the after-sales mailbox: support-pc@bee-link.com

Then take a specific video of the situation you describe to the staff to see, and then we can better solve the problem for you.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list