View: 104|Reply: 2

No video on boot after splash screen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-18 04:04:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone, just received my Beelink SER5 MAX ( 5800H ) and cabled it up via HDMI to my (working) monitor.  The monitor powers up, I get the Beelink splash screen, I get the litle spinning balls thing showing Windows is tryingt o start (I'm guessing)  then the monitor immediately goes to sleep.  

I can hit F7 a few times during boot and get the setup screen, and it shows all the right stuff, but I don't know if it's tring to init the monitor into the wrong mode or something odd.  Any suggestions?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-04-18 05:15:33 | Show all posts
Small update here.  I went through a coupld HDMI cables and other configs and got one of my DELL monitors to come up - and now i'm installing updates.  So it looks like the video controller on the SER5 is very touchy about what monitor it connects to (or maybe sensitie to the cable).  I'll post updates if i hit any other issues.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-04-18 17:02:59 | Show all posts
shevett replied at 2024-04-18 05:15
Small update here.  I went through a coupld HDMI cables and other configs and got one of my DELL mon ...

Hello there,

You can try to clear CMOS first: Please unplug the power supply and HDMI cable. Then press the pinhole of "CLR CMOS" with a pin for about 10 seconds. Ten minutes later, plug the power supply and HDMI cable, turn on the PC again. Please wait about one or two minutes, if you can go to the system, Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as your restart the PC, go to BIOS. Go to Boot option, enable fast boot, press F4 to save.  https://mega.nz/file/XypwTISY#DV ... Z7f7qpKGP2E3nMHW8ms
Make sure the HDMI cable is properly connected.

We will wait for your updating.

Have a nice day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list