Received Wrong Product

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-06 14:06:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Anot581 at 2023-12-06 14:08

Hey everyone,

I thought I would post on here to see if anyone else has had this issue and also for some awareness. Sorry in advance for the long message.

I purchased the GTR7 PRO 7940HS on Nov 2, 2023, or so I thought. What I received a week later was the GTR7 7840HS.

I sent an email right away and they gave me three options, one of which was to send the product back and that they would send me a new one as soon as the receive the old one.

I returned the old item to the address they provided on Nov 16, 2023. I sent them a reply, with proof stating that you should have receeived it. They stated that, "We have received your tracking number, thanks. Once we recieve your GTR7 7840, we will send you the GTR7 7940 soon."

I sent another reply on Nov 23, 2023, to see if there was an update, and they stated that, "Thank you for your waiting,we will send you the PC after our collegue in overseas warehouse confimed receipt your machine."

I sent another reply on Nov 29, 2023 asking for an update, and they stated that they were sorry for the long wait and that they stated, "We will find a way to send you a new machine as soon as possible."

I received the "NEW" item on Dec 4, 2023 and picked it the next day.

The reason I am writing all this is because the product I received was used and NOT brand new. Yes, I did recieve the item that I originally wanted/purchased, but the GTR7 PRO that I received had already been logged in by Administrator, had already three folders on the desktop: BurnInTest, AIDA64Extreme, PassMark and a BurnInTest Log File located in C:\ Drive with the date of Aug 21, 2023.

I tried to keep this internal by strictly replying by email and just trying to get a BRAND NEW product, but instead, I received a GTR7 PRO 7940HS that was in a FACTORY SEALED wrapping (a lie), that was already used by someone else or Bee-Link, that was probably an OPEN BOX item back in Aug 2023.

Sorry for the long message, but I thought I should voice my concern so other people and perhaps an employee from Bee-Link can read this and explain to me what happened.

I just want a brand new GTR7 PRO 7940HS that I purchsed for back in Nov 2023. I don't think that is too much to ask for.

Thank you.

J

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2023-12-06 19:23:53 | Show all posts
Hello J,

Sorry for the trouble.

Please send us a picture of the purchase record and a picture of the SN on the bottom of the PC.
We will check if it was tested by our tech guy before shipment.  They should have reset the PC if everything went well.

Best regards,
George
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-12-07 12:31:44 | Show all posts
Hey everyone,

I thought I would post an update, so you're all not left wondering what happened.

I received a reply shortly after replying via email and this forum about the problem.

It seems they test the machines before leaving the factory, for stability for long term and perhaps a tech guy forgot to perform a reset operation. Due to peak season, they made a mistake.

There was a pop-up script during boot, on the desktop, that asked for me to press "OK" to reboot, and in doing so, cleaned the computer as if it was a fresh install of windows. No issues there.

I'm in the final stages of replying with support to get the new BIOS V35 for the GTR7 PRO and also the new vented bottom plate, so it appears my initial issue has been resolved.

Thank you for reading and thanks Bee-Link support for the quick and informative replys.

If anything changes, the products are covered for 1-year, so I'll be sure you let you know.

Take care.

J

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-07 17:35:51 | Show all posts
Hello there,

We'll follow up on your matter.

I hope our service can make you satisfied.

Have a nice day!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list