View: 663|Reply: 1

beelink S12 pro temperature problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-09-12 17:28:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Msy i ask what is the safe temperture for this Mini PC, because my mini pc runing my App at 86 degree C. is it safe, is there any soutions thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2024-01-05 19:37:08 | Show all posts
Don't worry, the PC has one-year warranty. Please send us a picture of SN on the bottom of the PC and a picture of the purchase record. Here are some potential solutions:

①Check the cooling system: Ensure that the fans inside the PC are functioning properly. Make sure they are spinning freely and not obstructed. If the fan is not spinning , it need to be replaced.

②Adjust power settings: Adjust the power settings on your PC to optimize performance and reduce heat generation. Lowering the maximum processor state or using power-saving modes can help.Go to control panel ---power option---change to High performance--- change plan setting---advanced setting ---processor power management--- change both 100% to 99% , click save.

③Update your BIOS. Please repeatedly press delete key as soon as you turn on the PC, go to BIOS. Please send us a picture of the main page, we will check if you need to update the BIOS.  Please send email to [support-pc@bee-link.com](mailto:support-pc@bee-link.com)

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list