Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 2838|Reply: 2

Multiple Issues On Beelink GT King...Help?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-14 03:43:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just received the Beelink GT King w/ WIFI6, and love it. It's much faster than my old Minix.
My problem is multiple though.
First, when I power on the system goes straight to CoreElec, and I have to continually reboot out into the Android system. How can I fix this?
Second, I cannot watch any shows or movies on Discovery+. I can get on the app fine, no issue, but as soon as I try to watch something the app crashes and reboots itself back to the main page on the app. It is the newest version from the Play Store, so why is this happening? Anyone have a fix?
Third, on the Amazon Prime app, despite clearing all running apps, evertime I get on the app and go to a movie or show I cannot watch the movie or show because it continually shows that I cannot watch it because I may have a VPN or proxy on, which I do not have on. The only way to clear this out is to reboot. Why?

Thank you, Snake.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-17 17:23:50 | Show all posts
Hi,
  • which is the serial number of your GT-King? You can see it on the bottom of the box. See the first attached image
  • Which is the firmware version of your GT-King? Yiu can see it under System menu. See the second attached image
  • With this two information you can try tu upgrade tge GT-King firmware downloaed from here. Remember to click on "open" link at the bottom of the firmware page. Hereyou can find the steps to upgrade the firmware. I suggest you to use the SD card method.

I have a GT-king with a serial number starting with B922. In my case installing the lastest firmware has resolved a lot of issues (like Discovery+)

Stefano  

gt-king-S922-serial-number.jpg

gt-king-S922-903P0-firmware.png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-12-18 04:24:45 | Show all posts
stefano.sb replied at 2021-12-17 17:23
Hi,
  • which is the serial number of your GT-King? You can see it on the bottom of the box. See the ...

• Thank you stefano.sb.

1. I believe my SN is S922X, but unsure. There is no label on the bottom of my box like pictured.
    2. The firmware that is on my GT King is 917P0_wol_bt.
    3. I believe that I have the newest update for my box, but you would know best probably.
    Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list