View: 2256|Reply: 6

Quality control issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-13 06:04:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've noticed many campaigners who have contacted Beelink AZW with serious problems. I can see that some of these problems could be related to inexperience with PC hardware. However, the hardware issues I have run into have nothing to do with my ability to setup this computer.

I've been running my GT-R Pro (barebones) successfully since August 2020, and the problems I am experiencing seem to be due to poor quality control. I hope that I am wrong. These problems may seem insignificant, but they are, in my opinion, problems that should not exist on such a robust machine.

1. The button that allows you to switch between "computer mode" and "extension mode" no longer lights up when swithed to extension mode. I can depress it slightly while it's set to extension mode and it will light up. How can this be fixed?

2. Adding a third (3rd) monitor via the extension panel has never worked. Could this be a malfunction of the button on the front? Is the extended display (HDMI) port not connected to the main board properly? It does not seem to work. How can this be fixed?

3. I have flashed the BIOS successfully with no discernible effect. Will there be a BIOS update offered in the near future?

On the plus side I can tell you that everyone I've shown this computer to is very impressed. It really is nice work.

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-07-16 17:11:10 | Show all posts
Sorry for the late reply

support-pc@bee-link.com
please connect this email,
he will help you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-07-20 04:09:04 | Show all posts
Please, no need to apologize. Your response was welcomed.
I have sent an email to support-pc@bee-link.com and I'm waiting for a reply now. I'll be sure to post the outcome of the assistance I receive from support-pc@bee-link.com. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-08-11 08:34:50 | Show all posts
To be fair, the techs at Beelink offered to fix the hardware issue on my GTR Pro. They were very professional and courteous.

The fix required that I send the GTR Pro to the business in Shenzhen, China. I cannot be without a PC for that length of time as my work productivity would suffer. I can still work with what I have for now. I am a little disappointed that this PC is not performing to it's total ability.

I'll look forward to refinements of the GTR Pro platform.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-08-13 05:49:49 | Show all posts
At the moment the gtr-pro has no problems, I have been with it for 9 months. Some things can happen through software and drivers installed from update, or external

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-10-15 04:04:42 | Show all posts
YOUR gtr-pro has no problems. I'm happy for you. Please do not suggest that I may have contributed to the problems I've experienced. This is not the case.
Since my last post I have sold my gtr-pro. I will not consider purchasing a Beelink product in the near future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-11-03 17:06:05 | Show all posts
jdh2k replied at 2021-10-15 04:04
YOUR gtr-pro has no problems. I'm happy for you. Please do not suggest that I may have contributed t ...

Sorry for the bad experience, we will try to do better and hope to have the opportunity to get your love again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list