Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: beilrahc

fTPM for Windows 11

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-07-24 10:10:32 | Show all posts
no

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-07-24 10:11:37 | Show all posts
TMP is a hardware device used to prevent hocker from invading our computer
Generally speaking, ordinary families do not need this function.
Without this feature, it will not affect your use.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-24 15:24:59 | Show all posts
The TMP is in the computer's own processor, but the bios does not allow it to be activated (I don't understand why not). When they release windows 11 and say that TMP 2.0 is mandatory to make it work officially, will you update the BIOS so that we can install windows 11? Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-26 21:33:35 | Show all posts
windows said to launch w11 without the need for TMP 2.0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-27 16:59:43 | Show all posts
And even window 11 is in beta version and it is not recommended to put it because of the bugs it has. Months to go before they change their minds and leave the TMP 2.0 as optional. Many people do not know how to enter the bios and activate it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-31 03:58:22 | Show all posts
I am a forum member.  I want to enable TPM 2.00 also but it involves the enable of secure boot and things associated with setting USER Mode so you can enable secure boot which also has something to do with setting up platform keys.  Since I did not know what I was doing and I did not want to brick my GTR by messing with the bios I decided to leave that approach alone.  The GTR has TPM 2.00 in the form of fTPM which is done by the Adv Micro Devices CPU in the bios.  Eventually Beelink will tell us have to settup TPM and secure boot down the line but for now it would cause more problems.  Since I just wanted to play around with Windows 11 which I found has lock up issues or bugs I am running Win 11 on a virtual machine.  What I did was to download VM Workstation Pro free for a 30day free trial but so far the company has not stopped the software from working.  You must enable boot from BIOS in the hardware settings advanced tab.  You download the Windows 11 iso by becoming a windows insider.  The windows 11 iso can be loaded on your virtual machine you create with VM workstation pro.  Also the free version called VM workstation player free will not load win 11.  Only VM Workstation Pro free trial version can load Win 11 because you have to enable BIOS on the pro version which is not allowed in the free workstation player version of the software.  When Win11 loads on your virtual machine you will not need TPM 2.0 and you can mess around to see what Win 11 is like.  On my virtual machine on a GTR 5 Win 11 runs slow but at least I am safe running the software inside a virtual machine.  There are two methods of running Win 11 on bare metal so to speak.  One involves editing the registry and the other involves using a special .dll file from win 10 and putting it inside the win 11 dll file.  Then you use RUFUS or another program like RUFUS to create your bootable win 11 software.  You boot from a 16GB USB drive with your doctored  up version of win 11 that has the new .dll file in it and away you go and you do not need TPM 2.0 at this time.  However ,  win 10 is stable and you will be running win 11 as a substitute OS on your machine which has bugs and is being updated by microsoft as I write this.  So is it worth the risk.  That is why I run win 11 in a virtual machine for now which does not need TPM 2.0.  Later once the official release is made bee-link will probably get around to showing people how to enable secure boot and TPM 2.0.  Till then there are the methods which I have discovered and which I have given a general outline of above.  To get more details read other posts on the bee-link forum.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-31 04:07:22 | Show all posts

PE stands for windows Pre-instalation Environment.  you can read about Win PE on the internet.  It is software that then allows you to load an OS like win 11 on bare metal or your computer.  It will replace win 10 when you use it.  Is this really worth the risk.  Win 11 insiders are greeted with new versions of win 11 as I write this.  I am waiting for the official release of win 11 and until then I run win 11 inside a virtual machine with VM workstation Pro.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-08-10 04:55:50 | Show all posts
A bios update has come out and TPM 2.0 is already activated

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-08-10 05:02:43 | Show all posts
sev44lora replied at 2021-08-10 04:55
A bios update has come out and TPM 2.0 is already activated

Finally BEELINK does something useful for everyone (that yes, it does not say as always what improvements the BIOS update brings), but at least, the batteries have been put in and we have the TMP 2.0 activated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-08-10 20:25:33 | Show all posts
this in microsoft insider, for windows 11 and even the fingerprint reader, it works with windows 10 drivers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list