Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 4437|Reply: 1

Installing Drivers from website download

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-07-05 11:15:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I have a new SEi8 PC,  and windows updated my drivers for Bluetooth, Display (Iris 655) and Wifi (AX200) from the Intel drivers.  I have some skipping on the BT headphones now, so I want to go back to the original drivers for my specific PC.  I downloaded the driver RAR from this site for my PC, but I don't know how to install the drivers.  I see there are INSTALL.BAT files in each folder, but I am not sure which of the folder is the proper drivers for my particular hardware.

Is there a recommended step-by-step procedure for installing the drivers for each of these devices?

Thanks,
Vinnie

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-11-03 14:57:25 | Show all posts
Hi, dear
You can check the device manager in the system, the device manager has all the drivers you have installed, you can check if there is a missing driver, if one of the items with a yellow exclamation mark, it is a missing driver, and then perform a local update of the driver, select the downloaded driver package will automatically scan to select the correct driver file.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list