Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 22707|Reply: 31

GT KING PRO firmware:918P0

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-05-07 15:12:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone

GT KING PRO Firmware is updated(For C92H, SB9H, SA9H, 6B9H versions)

This version: GTKing_PRO_918P0_wol_bt.img

Based on version: GTKing_PRO_916P0_wol_bt.img

Android version: 9

Motherboard configuration:

Main control: S922X-H

Memory: DDR4 4G

Storage: EMMC 64G

WIFI&BT: AP6356S/AP6275S

Ethernet: 1000M

Flash tutorials and tools:(There may be errors in the SD tutorial, please use USB to update)

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EvWoz1r6fmlMoxkhIgnVtbEB9-ramq0C5a_HkM3j6vVwUQ?e=ipUvJX

Firmware: For C92H SB9H SA9H 6B9H versions

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EtGo0xEXmiFHppxL9w0x6oQBoXX43nS2xCKVsyDvf6MXgA?e=torUar

Modify:

1. Fix the crash of LightHome after installing some APK

2. Fix the inaccurate function of clicking the icon in the bottom navigation bar after setting the display size

3.Dolby Vision is turned off by default

4. Remove the icon and item of the file server from the top status bar

5. Change the selected color in the virtual keyboard settings to green and fix the problem that the remote click function of the theme setting is invalid

6. In the set power button definition, add one more power button to open (shut down, hibernate, restart) interface options

7. Add the split-screen function by long-pressing the recent task button in the bottom navigation bar (some software will not be available because it does not support this function. In this case, please exit the split-screen function and clear this application to restore it. Sometimes the software If it is supported, the dividing line in the middle needs to be dragged before it can be used normally)

8.The version number was changed to 918P0

Beelink official: www.bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-12 01:26:24 | Show all posts
Edited by Frani at 2021-05-12 03:12

Luego de actualizar por OTA ocurrieron varios errores entre ellos que no vinculaba ningún dispositivo bluetooth, solo se solucionó luego de resetear todo desde 0
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-05-12 11:33:56 | Show all posts
Frani replied at 2021-05-12 01:26
Luego de actualizar por OTA ocurrieron varios errores entre ellos que no vinculaba ningún dispositi ...

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean
You mean that after the firmware update, Bluetooth can't connect?
Does it mean that you cannot connect or cannot search for a signal?

How did you solve this problem?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-12 15:57:44 | Show all posts
Since updating to 918PO my BT sport app wont work, how can I go back to 917PO.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-14 22:49:58 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-05-12 11:33
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean
You mean that after the firmware update, Bluetooth can't  ...

Hi, I mean, it's not looking for a signal. And the only way to solve it was doing a hard reset of the system from the settings.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-14 22:52:01 | Show all posts
I have seen another bug with version 918P0 and there is a problem that in previous versions did not happen to me. When I want to play video on different web pages that I usually use, it does not play, or it only plays audio but the video, or it plays neither video nor audio and gives an error. I have tested, Google Chrome and Opera Browser and the behavior is the same in both. Before if it reproduced without problems.
I have tried the same websites on my tablet and android mobile and on these last two devices if they are reproduced without any kind of problem, so I discard the problem of the websites.
I am sure it is a system problem that with this latest update has some kind of problem that affects this, because as I said well I have always been able to play video content in Chome or Opera in the GT-King Pro and now since I have updated the system no longer plays them.
Please check this system bug please. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2021-05-15 05:51:58 | Show all posts
Hello Beelink support, so I found that the error is on your side since the last fw without errors was 916P0_wol. I put the factory, reinstalled the fw using USB, but nothing worked. It occurred to me that I would put an older fw 916P0_wol using SD and behold everything was without problems. I tried to install more applications in fw 916P0_wol about 20 and everything was fine, the +/- icon (add and remove applications was not lost ...) It is astonishing that no one noticed and certainly others must have it, not just yes. When I put the OTA update from 916P0 to 918P0_wol_bt, the +/- icon was lost and there is already an icon of some installed application ... so it follows that in the last two fw there is this error that I accidentally noticed.
If about 14.15 applications are added, then the +/- icon is OK, but if I guess there are 16, 17, the +/- icon will disappear and the icon of one of the installed applications will appear. I know it's a banality, but it's a mistake you certainly haven't noticed. Dear Beelink, try adding at least those 17 apps to your desktop and you will see that I am right. Have a nice day and would like to fix it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2021-05-15 18:36:39 | Show all posts
Hello Beelink support, so I found that the error is on your side since the last fw without errors was 916P0_wol. I put the factory, reinstalled the fw using USB, but nothing worked. It occurred to me that I would put an older fw 916P0_wol using SD and behold everything was without problems. I tried to install more applications in fw 916P0_wol about 20 and everything was fine, the +/- icon (add and remove applications was not lost ...) It is astonishing that no one noticed and certainly others must have it, not just yes. When I put the OTA update from 916P0 to 918P0_wol_bt, the +/- icon was lost and there is already an icon of some installed application ... so it follows that in the last two fw there is this error that I accidentally noticed.
If about 14.15 applications are added, then the +/- icon is OK, but if I guess there are 16, 17, the +/- icon will disappear and the icon of one of the installed applications will appear. I know it's a banality, but it's a mistake you certainly haven't noticed. Dear Beelink, try adding at least those 17 apps to your desktop and you will see that I am right. Have a nice day and would like to fix it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-05-17 10:37:22 | Show all posts
Frani replied at 2021-05-14 22:52
I have seen another bug with version 918P0 and there is a problem that in previous versions did not  ...

Hi  there
You can try to restore the factory setting to check if it can be solved

If it can not work,
Please use USB CABLE to return the firmware and check if the problem can be solved
Link:https://beelink-my.sharepoint.co ... P_0zYWnU2Q?e=YUfqNP
Tutorial:https://beelink-my.sharepoint.co ... kM3j6vVwUQ?e=ipUvJX

What is your Chrome Version?
Could you share the video link?

We have tested it on our Google chrome,it can work normally

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-05-17 10:43:38 | Show all posts
kostik123 replied at 2021-05-15 18:36
Hello Beelink support, so I found that the error is on your side since the last fw without errors wa ...

Thanks for your specific feedback, we will test it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list