Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 2444|Reply: 5

No RPM information from coolers in BIOS setup GTi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-03-07 16:19:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello. I have GTi with Core I5 8259U and Insyde Р20 setup utilites v5.0. There are no one program that was able to display the rotational speed of the coolers of the cooling system. And in setup utility althou there is no fan speed data. System fans are working iven low CPU loads. How can I change the system fan speed settings in the BIOS so that it does not rotate at low processor loads? It would also be nice to make the frequency of the processor change more smoothly, in order to exclude chaotic sudden switching on of the cooling fans. Even at low processor load, such as web browsing, the fan periodically turns on and off abruptly. Is it possible to optimize the fan operation algorithms in BIOS?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-03-09 09:50:34 | Show all posts
Hi there
Is the fan noise?
Could you take a video to describe your problem?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-04-03 15:36:29 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-03-09 09:50
Hi there
Is the fan noise?
Could you take a video to describe your problem?

It is not a problem in itself, but why you have not put a fan configuration plan in the BIOS so that the user can choose the configuration they want. That annoyance with fans also happens to me. To be browsing the web without doing anything else and the fan to revolutionize from time to time because if it is very very very annoying, because the cpu in task management is very low and even so sometimes the fan makes noise and annoys (such and as explained by the colleague previously).
Is it so difficult for you to add a function in the bios as all computers in the world have, to regulate the revolutions of the fans? So that in low CPU yields it does not revolutionize when it wants.
Let's see if you smarten up and add these basic functions for this computer. All the best.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-04-08 10:33:09 | Show all posts
Arcan replied at 2021-04-03 15:36
It is not a problem in itself, but why you have not put a fan configuration plan in the BIOS so th ...

We are aware of this problem and are communicating with the technicians, thank you for your suggestions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-15 07:34:54 | Show all posts
Good luck.  I have asked for years for fan control since I got my GT7.  They, beelink or AZW (or whatever their real name is) have no desire to do any active fan control.  Not visible in the BIOS/EFI, and not visible at the OS level.  You are going to get silence I fear.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-01-15 10:25:42 | Show all posts
If you have already gone into the BIOS and turned up the speed of your CPU so that it's constantly hitting it's max boost speed - that requires more watts and that equals heat. In that scenario your fan is going to kick in to overdrive often. You also wont get long life from the CPU and RAM. When the fan kicks on if you feel almost hot air being expelled - it's doing it's job. The solution then would be to return the BIOS to default settings. Your PC will still hit boost speeds just not as often. Intel CPU's use more watts than AMD by design ie; AMD 15W and Intel 25W - 45W so naturally since it's in a very small box the fan will run often at full speed. Since fans are sensor controlled to protect the CPU the fault is not the fans / speed or sensors - it's heat triggering the sensors.   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list