View: 2458|Reply: 2

x45 audio problem in 3.5mm connector

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-01-04 21:35:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I am writing because i have bought a new X45 mini PC with win10 and i am trying to use the minijack 3.5mm audio connection with a logitech h151 but it doesnt recognize the micro of the headset (only the speakers work).  I have already connected with windows update system and tested the audio settings after that. in addition to this, I have also tested that a USB headset works without issues.

I am using the same setup that it is working with my old beelink M1 except the operating system (win7 with logitech h151 connected in the 3.5mm audio connection) so I dont know why it doesnt work in the X45 PC. any help or idea about what is happening and how I could solve?

thanks in advance for the help,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-01-05 19:11:35 | Show all posts
Hello,
You can first check if there is any problem with the audio driver, and then check your 3.5mm headset. The headset port supports American standards but not international standards. Also, check whether the headset is plugged in. If it is not plugged in, the microphone will fail. The situation of use.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-01-11 05:47:53 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-01-05 19:11
Hello,
You can first check if there is any problem with the audio driver, and then check your 3.5mm ...

first of all, thank you for your answer.

As I have already mention, I have already updated the audio driver using windows update tool without success. I have also checked the h151 headset in my old beelink and it is working without problems. both the speakers and the micro work plugged in a beelink M1 but not work in my new beelink x45. (I had several logitech h151 headsets so i tested several ones with same results)

I did a lot of tests in both beelink computers with several logitech h151 and I got the same results all the times so i dont think that it will be a plugging problem. in addition to this, I tested with an usb logitech headset that works perfectly.

any other idea that could help me? thanks in advance for your support and your answers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list