Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 6145|Reply: 5

Gk55 Driver windows 10

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-01-04 00:58:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, i want to make a clean installation of windows 10. I need driver from beelink, please.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-01-04 00:59:38 | Show all posts
anybody can help me?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-01-06 05:27:30 | Show all posts
toniaccio21,

One option you have, if you currently have Windows installed on the unit you plan on performing the clean install on, is saving the Driver File Repository to a USB flash drive or similar.  This way, if you perform a clean install, you'll have the the drivers from the prior install, which, unless the new install is a large leap from the prior, will work.  Like if you were going from 1909 to 20H2, the drivers will work fine, though a couple of them might later update via Windows Update.  

The file you want to save is located in the following location, and it's the "FileRepostitory".

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore

That File Repository folder contains all of the drivers on your system, and you can then use that folder, on the USB flash drive you saved it on, as the search location when installing each needed driver after the clean install.  When you choose that folder, the system will automatically find the correct driver and install it.  

Again, this is just an option, but it's the one I use when performing a clean install of the newest version on any/all of my Windows computers.  Again, a few of them will likely still update through Windows update afterward, being that its a new version of Windows and there may be new versions of the drivers for it.  

Hope this helps.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-01-07 19:19:02 | Show all posts
Hello, you can check the driver in the link
https://mega.nz/file/W6pRVAhY#Pl ... P95ivcdydmd5myr6pTw

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-01-25 09:33:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi there is a bios update for gk55??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-11-03 16:48:00 | Show all posts
toniaccio21 replied at 2021-01-25 09:33
Hi there is a bios update for gk55??

Hello, if you need to update your BIOS, you need to provide us with your model number and SN code on the bottom of your machine.
If you need to update BIOS, you need to give us your product model number and SN code at the bottom of the machine, we need to give you the correct BIOS file based on this information,, you can also contact our after-sales email, our after-sales staff will give you the corresponding file and operating instructions.
Support-PC@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list