Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 1599|Reply: 2

Computer never worked properly

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-17 21:33:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bought GTR PRO though Indiegogo crowd funding seemed to work for two weeks then crashed have been sent two different windows 10 zips and two different sets of drivers these did not work properly as the operating system installed sometimes and the drivers did not install. Have requested that this pc is taken back to be repaired, or a new pc sent alternativley refund my money. I have had now 15 emails sent over the past two months and requested five times to have this pc repaired I now am going round in circles. I have spent two months installing operating systems and drivers I am now left with a pc that does not work and the owner of the project beelinlkNSW having taken the money refuses to do anything. All in all a dreadful experience. I am asking beelink what can I do now, have they any suggestions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-18 03:30:42 | Show all posts
Can you describe the crashes?

I had a sort of similar computer. It ran good for a month, then started to random reboots and blue screens. I did a lot of troubleshooting (fans, heatsinks, tried to redo everything) and ended up changing the ram (~$50) and I haven't had an issue since.

Maybe you can try using one ram chip at a time to see if the problem is specific to a ram chip.
GTR 3550H + 2x16 GB Crucial DDR4-2666 + Samsung 960Pro 512GB NVMe M.2 + WD Blue 1TB SATA M.2
GT-King
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-12-18 17:09:49 | Show all posts
Hello, please contact our after-sales mailbox for repair, we will provide you with a one-year warranty service
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list