View: 3404|Reply: 1

INSTALL LINUX- BEELINK BT3 PRO II

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-02 17:38:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone, i need to install linux (any version) on BEELINK BT3 PRO II.  I begin by saying that I am not very experienced in linux installation practices, because I have always used it from VM, I would like to know if it is possible to install it on BEELINK BT3 PRO II, because I have read on various forums that there are problems related to wi-fi, bluetooth, audio. I would like to know if there is a guide I can follow for the installation and which linux version you recommend (ubuntu, mint, lubuntu ...). Or alternatively, if it is not possible to install which other mini pc you can advise me to buy (max 150 $) to install linux.
Thank you all

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-03 16:21:01 | Show all posts
Edited by spikerguy at 2020-12-03 16:22

Hello,
You can install Manjaro linux easily.
You can try to download its iso and flash the iso on an USB drive,   then try to boot into the usb drive from BIOS.

This will start Manjaro in Live mode test if everything works fine on the installer if you're happy with it then install it on the hard-drive of your device. Here is the Link(KDE Edition)

There are many videos on YouTube where you can see how to install it on mini pc.  

Feel free to ask me if you need any more help.
Good luck.
Beelink GTR7 (7840HS) - Manjaro Linux
Beelink SER5 (5600U) - Manjaro Linux
Beelink GT1 Ultimate (S912) - Libre Elec TV
Beelink GT King Pro (S922X-H) - Manjaro ARM Linux
Beelink GS King X (S922X-H)  -
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list