Amazon Prime, no Dolby with android..

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-06 19:26:20 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-04-06 11:27
Can you send me a link to download your application? We will test it

Hello, I am surprised by your request, you are asking me for the link of which applications? Amazon Prime Video is available on the google playstore ...
Here is the link if you need it.
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ;hl=en_IN&gl=US

On the other hand, I would have liked to have an answer on a Linux OS for the Gt-King Pro, but apparently it's a delicate subject ...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-04-07 15:16:01 | Show all posts
gtkingpro.ac2n replied at 2021-04-06 19:26
Hello, I am surprised by your request, you are asking me for the link of which applications? Amazo ...

Why is there a prompt that I have installed it when I open this? And is it already installed on your device? Will my click install affect you? Can you directly provide the APK to me?
We are worried that the downloaded version is different from the one you are using, causing deviations, so we want you to provide it directly to me. Can you understand what I mean?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-04-07 15:52:33 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2021-04-07 08:16
Why is there a prompt that I have installed it when I open this? And is it already installed on yo ...

Hello, yes I think I understand the problem of different .apk versions available on Google Playstore depending on the country in which we live ...
I live in France, I just flashed 915PO, launched google playstore on the firmware and installed Amazon Prime Video, so I don't really know where to find the .apk
Maybe you can find the version I have while trying to download from behind a VPN located in France ...
Otherwise there is a version available in the beelink market but it is too old and requires updating when you launch the app, so back to the version available in google playstore.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-03 06:25:50 | Show all posts
airtime replied at 2021-01-24 01:30
GUYS i advice you all to switch to Nvidia shield
https://www.nvidia.com/nl-nl/shield/shield-tv/

YUP .. did that a month ago .. AWESOME device. In hind sight, i should have bought the shield in the first place...   lesson learned hard way =  $$ wasted .

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list