Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: beelink

【Lucky draw】 Celebrate! GTR Pro crowdfunding goal reached 100%

[Copy link]
Anonymous  Post time 2020-08-26 07:18:24
Cool build! It seems like NVME SSD is the hot topic. I would make sure there is at least one slot for that.

Thanks!
Fin
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-26 11:53:57 | Show all posts
Beelink is a company that grows every day, it has very good products of excellent manufacturing quality, Beelink is a company that works hard on its equipment, this is reflected in the good design and operation of its products Beelink is a company that remains Updated in terms of technological trends, Beelink is always innovating and bringing new products to the market, products that are very pleasant to us users, it continues to surprise us with products like the GTR, GTR being the first AMD product, it will be a very interesting mini PC and with excellent performance and speed, I really like the designs that Beelink put on the boxes they look great, the designs, the drawings

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-26 15:20:46 | Show all posts
Edited by zsolt320i at 2020-08-26 15:25
Guest 84.236.80.x replied at 2020-08-26 02:00
This is well built Office/HTPC. Now i have an Beelink X45 (since 2 years), but i would like to switc ...

sorry that was me but i forget to login. so if you draw me you can find me on beelink forums, and in facebook also.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-26 15:56:01 | Show all posts
Ryzen processors way outclass Intel at the price point so these will a better workhorse for many tasks. The only place that mini PC's like this fall a little short is for GPU performance - they will run some games OK considering the available GPU power available.

For further development opportunities, might I suggest a mid size mini PC might be a good idea, utilising a mini PCIe with a connector to a secondary box to host a full size standard 16x PCie GPU with it's own PSU.  That way we would have the best of both worlds - a small portable PC which keeps the costs down as a workhorse machine, and for those wanting to play higher end games or use GPU for CAD, video editing, or other graphics intense work. For gaming they could leave the GPU unit plugged into a monitor or TV and move the mini PC between work and play - also upgrading/changing the GPU as required..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-27 00:49:05 | Show all posts
If I win, I will install this more powerful Beelink PC in my home theater rack to upgrade it. Currently I am using a U55, and it works well, but the Ryzen 5 processor would be even better. I have already reviewed the U55 (5 stars) almost everywhere, and would do the same for the GT-R!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-27 03:40:58 | Show all posts
I am a fan of this product because it's a powerful little computer. thank you Beelink

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-27 03:42:10 | Show all posts

What an amazing giveaway!
thank you very much for this great contest!
I participate with great pleasure
Best wishes

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 2020-08-27 23:05:14
I think many people would prefer to have Windows 10 Pro on their GTR Pro so if there is any possibility to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro post that as an update on Indiegogo.

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-27 23:30:57 | Show all posts
I can't wait to get my hands on the GTR Pro and test it out. It's got a great selection of ports and I'm glad Beelink understands the importance of having these options to the tinkerers of this world. Minimalism has its place but I doubt that's Beelink's crowd.
Now, if only this device has USB-C power delivery capability then I can just add a USB-C battery pack to make it even more portable. Better yet, if Beelink designs a battery pack that matches the GTR Pro's design and makes it somewhat modular it would be awesome. Having a couple of more color choices such as metallic gray, silver, or black to match what the rest of the PC/Electronics has to offer would help with aesthetics.
Have been a big fan of the quality of the hardware produced by Beelink. I have the GT1, the GT King, and now waiting for the GTR Pro.

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 2020-08-28 17:35:19
I can't wait to get my GTR-Pro.  I'm amazed at how much performance, RAM and storage can be squeezed into such a small form factor.
As for the GTR, I think it would be nice if the next version could have 4 DIMM slots, even if it means a slightly larger case.  That way lower density DIMMs could be used, making it cheaper to cram more memory in it.

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list