View: 3160|Reply: 5

Wifi and Bluetooth issues with every OS...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-20 02:58:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone,

3 years ago, attracted by great promises such as an Intel x86 cpu, Wifi, Bluetooth, Win10 Home, 4GB of RAM, 64GB SSD and a passive cooling .... I fell into the trap and I unfortunately bought a Beelink BT3 Pro.
After updating the OS, the machine has "lost" its wifi and bluetooth drivers under Windows 10 ...

I tell myself then that it does not matter, that I should without too much difficulty manage to install and run a quality Linux distribution ... unfortunately, the driver problems persisted, even worse, other problems have disturbed the stability of the pc.

So I decided to turn the BT3 Pro into a media center, and what better than Kodi for that? Having heard of Libreelec's prowess, I immediately installed the LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.95.001.img version, recommended by a member of this forum, which worked pretty well.

Then, tired of the many small bugs encountered, and convinced that if version 8.95.001 works correctly then the later versions must undoubtedly be much better and especially optimized. I decided to install the last version. Unfortunately, to my chagrin, the Wifi and BT drivers do not work, the Broadcom chip is not recognized ...

If a charitable soul is willing to help me so that can enjoy an updated version of LE within a perfectly functioning machine, he will have my eternal gratitude

Thanks again,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-08-20 12:03:19 | Show all posts
Sorry for affecting your use. The following files are drivers. Please try to reinstall the drivers to see if they work normally. Regarding ubuntu, it is recommended to download the 16.04 version

By the way, I really like the emoji you posted. It’s very vivid. If you have other questions, you can continue to contact me.

Link: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.co ... OykO5eTsRA?e=RiuIdO
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-08-20 16:43:22 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2020-08-20 12:03
Sorry for affecting your use. The following files are drivers. Please try to reinstall the drivers t ...

Thank you for your quick reply.;)​​​ But it seems that the drivers you gave me are made for the BT3 Pro II, while i have the original one. :-/

​​​Do you think that will work  fine with the BT3 Pro:?:​​​

And the pleasure is mine for the emoji.8o​​​

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-08-21 09:44:50 | Show all posts
Akilsmith replied at 2020-08-20 16:43
Thank you for your quick reply.;)​​​ But it seems that the drivers you gave me are made for the ...

You can use them with confidence, they are universal

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-08-24 03:54:15 | Show all posts
Thanks! Allez PARIS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-02-21 19:23:31 | Show all posts
Would it be possible to provide updated link for BT3 drivers. I cannot get the WIFI driver to work. I've searched the internet for days and have tried many versions of window. Any help you can provide to get the Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO adapter to work again would be much appreciated. Thank You

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list