View: 5714|Reply: 5

Cooling Fan failure

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-27 23:58:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Very disappointed in this product.  Have owned for 7 months now and the cooling fan is failing.  Constantly makes humming noise from the bearings failing.  I tried contacting the suport center for info on where to order a replacement fan and the answer that I recieved was an automated response that did nothing but waste my time.  If anyone knows where to order a replacement fan please let me know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-09-22 06:34:12 | Show all posts
My Beelink J34 8G/256G is only 10 days old, and it's fan has been very noisy since I first turned it on. It's noisy even when just idling, not with any CPU load. It seems like it's just a poor quality fan with poor quality bearings.

What is the name of this type of fan, so I can better search for it. Trying to match up the Shenzhen part number isn't getting any replacement results. I'm sure it's a relatively standard type of fan, isn't it? Hopefully I can find some sort of "premium" fan for it?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-10-19 21:50:43 | Show all posts
I contacted Beelink Support about this issue.  They asked for a bit of evidence to verify that the fan was noisy when idle.  After doing that, Beelink Support kindly shipped me a new fan in the post.  It arrived today.  I fitted it, and my U55 is once again silent.  Hurrah!

Like Zzyzx, I had absolutely no luck obtaining the fan using the part number supplied earlier.  (It is definitely the correct part number, since the same number is printed on the fan I've just removed.)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-28 19:05:52 | Show all posts
The fan model we use is BF05008H05FP, you can try to search, the size of the fan is in the link.
https://mega.nz/file/nrgRwZCT#nX ... Oq5xl7PchpkuaqSp5JA
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-09-19 16:39:12 | Show all posts
I'm having exactly the same issue.  The fan has become unbearably loud.  I've tried locating the replacement fan using that model number, but haven't been able to locate one.

Given that we both have units under a year old, I would assume these would be covered by warranty.  But I'd prefer to have a replacement fan sent to me, than have to return / replace the whole unit.

Beelink, what do you advise?

Anyone else: any luck sourcing a replacement fan?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-09-21 10:23:09 | Show all posts
dash replied at 2020-09-19 16:39
I'm having exactly the same issue.  The fan has become unbearably loud.  I've tried locating the rep ...

Hi,does this happens when you take up high CPU memory?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list