Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 2064|Reply: 1

help me with picture quality settings

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-25 21:15:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello!
i've recently got a beelink mini 2 a and i'm a bit dissapointed of its video picture quality.
more exactly, i think it's a kind of hdr setting issue because the faces of the actors are a bit artificial displayed. as in games somehow.
they are not naturally, smooth displayed.
the tv box is connected via hdmi cable at a lgtv smart lb5820.

an example to understand better that the problem is not from the tv picture settings: when i browse the movie from the stick inserted in the TV usb port, the picture quality is much better and naturally looking, then when play them from this tv box usb port. same movie.

and it seems to be a general picture issue because it is visible not only on i watch movies streaming from the internet, from various sourses, but also when i watch them from my usb stick.

what setting is not ok?

waiting for your professional help!
thanks a lot!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-26 19:12:45 | Show all posts
Hello,
You can try to adjust the settings of the TV BOX, such as HDR to SDR or SDR to HDR, choose RGB color mode or the like, if you try a variety of settings still does not work, you can contact our mailbox or Skype to send your video Give me, we will test.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list