Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 2027|Reply: 2

Failed to turn on, shows nothing on screen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-23 21:30:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Omega7 at 2020-05-23 23:59

Good afternoon.
I have the device connected to a Samsung 55 TV using an HDMI cable.
Lately when I turn on the U55 it doesn't show me the signal on the TV nor does the Beelink Logo appear.
I have to disconnect it "from the power" several times until the Beelink logo comes out and then it starts normally.
Why is this happening?
Cheers

Buenas tardes.
Tengo el dispositivo conectado a un televisor Samsung 55 mediante un cable HDMI.
Últimamente cuando enciendo el U55 no me muestra la señal en la TV ni sale el Logo de Beelink.
Tengo que desconectarlo "de la alimentación" varias veces hasta que sale el logo de Beelink y entoces arranca normalmente.
¿Por qué está pasando esto?
Saludos.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-05-25 14:19:36 | Show all posts
Hello,
Please try to connect the machine to the monitor, and then turn on the machine, because the machine will detect the monitor when it is turned on. If the monitor is not detected, it will not be displayed on the monitor, and a black screen will appear.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-05-25 22:37:45 | Show all posts
Thank you for your response and attention. I think I have not explained myself well. I work all afternoon with the U55 running smoothly
When I turn it on the next day is when the screen appears black and only when I turn it off from electricity several times is when the Beelink logo appears and starts without problems.
Cheers
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list