View: 19560|Reply: 1

Help update fail.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-05-17 20:01:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.

I'm trying to update my Beelink GT1 (s912 - 2gb - 16gb), i use this files i find here http://bee-link.com/forum.php?mo ... &extra=page%3D1

I download the files from SD section, and copy to a micro sd.

When i try to update from boot (insert sd, push the reset button with a clip and connect power), appear beelink logo in red, but nothing happens.
After few minuts i reboot and nothing change.

I try to update too with update tool (online say no new version so i use the bottom button), i choose the file from sd, i push update, the system reboots, appear the logo in red and nothing more. The same like boot pushing reboot button with a paperclip.

I try to update the apk laucher with a new version i find in this forum (really i want to repair weather problem) but when i push update appear a message "the update fails".

Any idea?

Pd: in this moment i have android 6.0.1 (august 2016) GT1_110M0, kernel 3.14.29

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-07-20 10:02:45 | Show all posts
Edited by Nanobugs at 2020-07-20 10:05

I've the same exact problem as you. I tried 708N0 & 709N0 using the same method as you. Update using microSD & Hard reset button as well as using the software update in the program. It reboot and stayed at the Beelink Logo. Nothing happen.

I need to update as I'm having hardware acceleration issue as video is not able to playback in full screen mode in a browser after recent browser update. The AmLogic S912 GPU driver is too old with 6.0.1. Now I can only use Stremio or Apps that I allows me to disable the hardware acceleration.

Pls advise how to solve this firmware update issue.

Beelink GT1 - S912
FW: 6.0.1
Build: 110M0

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list