Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 3181|Reply: 2

Screen flickering problem and a rant

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-02-09 03:28:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
In September 2019 I was buying an new IPTV box. After somepre-selection I was stuck between BeelinkGT mini A and A95X MAX S905X2 4GB DDR4 64GB .

I had big doubts about A95MAX, as an relatively unknownd brand,,,,Abig plus in my book for  BeelinkGT mini was that it’s googlecertified, has a control that doubles as a mouse widevine support.

I finally bought the Beelink GTmini A, thinking I got the better device. Ohboy was I wrong. What a dissapointment
After the BeelinkGT mini  arrived the problems started:
Whever the device is powered on the screen starts flickering andturning turquoise blue every 5-10 minutes. I tried changing hdmicable, fiddling with display options - nothing helped.  After somesearcing on Beelink forums ---And then in  developer options I turnedon Force GPU acceleration. That got rid of the turquoise color butnot the screen flickering.
After more than 6 months I’m still waiting for the official fix forthese problems. Or a software update at least.
I cant’ do anything with this screen flickering problem. TheBeelinkGTmini is now sitting in the corner literary useless. No iptv,no games, no netflix. Was this a big Waste of money.  I wish I had bought A95X MAX .

Does anybody know the solution to abovementioned problems?
Help me.  Is there any way to fix the problems. Some after sales support...

Waiting your reply
Kind regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-02-09 12:49:08 | Show all posts
Screen flickering problem seems to be specific to LightHome Launcher. Try lowering resolution, or switching Launchers to something like Nova Launcher and see if problem persists.

However inside of apps, like Kodi, there's no flickering.
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-02-17 02:03:40 | Show all posts
The screen flickering persists.
- My resolution is 1080p 60Hz. Lowering the resolution is not an oprion. MyEyezhurt.gif
- I am not using LigtHome Launcher.  The laucher i use is stock one that came with the box. I haven't installed any new launchers. Under system apps i see (com.google.android.leanbacklauncher)
- There is screen flickering inside apps.

please advise on how to proceed.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list