View: 2696|Reply: 4

Reproductor HD ESPN Wath

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-01-14 02:50:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hola soy nuevo en esto. Después de un largo tiempo de mi R68 que aun sigue vivo, decidió actualizarme por cuestiones de espacio para las APP y adquirió un GT1 Mini 2 que hace poco estoy usando y me encuentro con el siguiente problema:

Uso APP ESPN Play para ver deportes en vivo pero la aplicación usa como motor de reproducción el navegador predeterminado Chrome que no se reproduce en HD y no puedo quitar el menú del reproductor en modo pantalla completa.

Desde hace años en mi R68 uso en navegador Navegador de Internet Samsung que tiene la característica del Asistente de Vídeo que se reproduce en HD.
En la página ESPN WATCH que es lo mismo que ESPN Play no puedo seleccionar el control del modo de pantalla completa. Desde ya Saludos. Screenshot_20200113-143448.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2020-01-14 11:20:48 | Show all posts
Hello,you can try to install Samsung Internet Browser, use Samsung Internet Browser as the default browser, and see if it works.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-01-14 19:29:41 | Show all posts
Hi, this is already the default browser. You cannot select that function. I click on the button and it doesn't respond. If I can close the function.
To move on a page in both Chrome and Samsung Internet browser I have to press the button on the remote control that says Page. If I press and hold the center button, select text. regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-01-16 21:57:17 | Show all posts
I have managed to activate the full screen function in the Samsung Browser Internet browser by moving the button to the left side of the screen by clicking on one end of the icon works.
But it does not play in HD.
I've tried other browsers and I can't get it to play in HD
In my old Beelink R68 it plays in HD without problems.

regards

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-01-23 03:33:12 | Show all posts
OK: after trying another browser, none of them played ESPN Live in HD, until I opened my cable operator in another tab that never loaded the page, when I returned to the ESPN playback tab, the video stopped and loaded in HD, when you put the full screen you see in HD but with some cuts in SD.
It is seen in HD but it is not stable.

regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list