Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: brazso

Starting today Netflix app shows NW-6-404 error

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-12-12 13:33:45 | Show all posts
Confirmed, it does not work again. Contrary to the last case, my Kodi Netflix plugin does show error too. I had to reinstall the mobile Netflix version to the device again, but it is so awkward for a TV display. Not to speak of the smaller video resolution.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-13 02:00:57 | Show all posts
I am getting the last two days the NW-6-404 error too.
Will it help to re-flash the Box??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-13 19:20:04 | Show all posts
Just to confirm that it isn't working for me, for the second time. It's obvious that the box isn't certified by Netflix, but they use software gimmicks (the first fix is a proof) to make the box appear as built by Xiaomi (which is certified).

Also, I've never received any software updates for the box which i bought half a year ago, and Youtube keeps freezing and crashing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, and if this doesn't get resolved soon, I will become an active anti-ambassador for the Beelink brand as a whole, as this is box is the perfect example of false advertising.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-13 19:20:05 | Show all posts
Just to confirm that it isn't working for me, for the second time. It's obvious that the box isn't certified by Netflix, but they use software gimmicks (the first fix is a proof) to make the box appear as built by Xiaomi (which is certified).

Also, I've never received any software updates for the box which i bought half a year ago, and Youtube keeps freezing and crashing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, and if this doesn't get resolved soon, I will become an active anti-ambassador for the Beelink brand as a whole, as this is box is the perfect example of false advertising.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-14 15:57:56 | Show all posts
I have just Purchased a  replacement for this device.  The MI BOX S !!!
I have two of this box (bought some 2-3 months ago) one only manged to use it for one month and the other one bought for a gift not even unboxed. I am already demanding full refund from Geekbuying and Ebay respectively. This is clearly False Advertisement from Beelink's Side. you can NOT advertise a product as supporting 4k NETFLIX when you did not even pay for their license. How can I trust you even after finding a work around this problem? so in 3 months time this issue will come again?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-15 23:33:26 | Show all posts
I confirm also after fixing it recently with the patch, it hasn't been working for the past few days. can you team find a longer fix for it?  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-16 11:01:53 | Show all posts

Can you stop cheating people and buy a certificate for netflix? the same to chromecaste! Solve the problem!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-12-17 16:18:37 | Show all posts
We already have the GT1-A and GT1 mini-A Netflix 404 problem repair methods. Users who have this problem please contact our after-sales service email and send us photos of the bottom case, and we will provide solutions.

After-sale mailbox:
beelinkservice@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-18 19:29:35 | Show all posts
Applied the fix tonight. It went well and it works. For those who went through this last time, the process is the same this time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-21 11:17:53 | Show all posts
After the fix, its all ok again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list