View: 5647|Reply: 2

Cannot boot into Windows 10 after Windows Update

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-11 20:25:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.
I have just bought BT3X, after setting up and the built-in windows 10, I immediately run the windows update.
After the windows update, now the BT3X cannot boot into windows 10. It keeps showing automatic repair, diagnosing your pc and eventually it always end up at the screen where it show windows cannot fix.
I have tried resetting the windows from the windows recovery environment, after finished it returns back to the automatic repair and diagnosing pc screen.
Please advise what to do ?
Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-09-12 18:33:29 | Show all posts
Please contact our after-sales email address and we will help you with this issue.
Beelinkservice@bee-link.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-12-22 06:40:01 | Show all posts
Hi syx.

I've had my Beelink BT3 Pro II still wrapped in plastic, unopened since received from Beelink for December 19th, 2018 winners Christmas gift. Stored in a safe place, undisturbed, my drawer up until just the 19th of this month.

Anyways, unwrapped it and unpacked it and hook it up and powered it up to be greeted with Windows Boot Manager screen upon trying to start Windows 10. Windows failed to start and long story short, there was a bit of corruption on the drive.

The corruption wasn't caused by it's storage failing (I've tested), just software related corruption. It was evident by the posts of others who with this product, also shared same experiences. My theory is that the cloned system used had suffered with corruption and is why multiple shared experiences.

Automatic Repairs failing, and I could have repaired the corruptions manually via Recovery screen but considering I wanted to install the latest Windows 10 Home version, just went that approach. Already had latest Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v1909 - November 12th release) on DVD and USB Flash drive so I just installed it off of USB. Choose Custom install and selected the correct partition and it automatically backs up previous Windows installation so later after it finishes and boots me into Windows, I could visit Windows Device Manager and have the devices that doesn't have drivers installed for search for those in the DriverStore location under Windows.Old path. DriverStore is where Windows copies drivers being installed, secured local path, before the drivers are copied to their final destination and used.

The installation and setting up of latest Windows 10 Home was painless but there was an issue during setting up, when It asks to setup Internet connection, and trying causes Windows 10 crash. Choosing to skip the setup of Internet connection until after Windows setting up is finished and you loaded up fully into Windows.

So far, I'm pretty happy with the product and it appears to be fairly quick running the latest Windows 10 Home. Ran diagnostics on the storage and memory, all passed. Will be doing more tests and doing a review later on it. Even though this product is advertised for even Office work use, I'm a bit nervous to the fact that the storage doesn't support S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology.) Basically used to keep a watchful eye on the storages and gives early warnings to many approaching storage failures.

Anyways, hope all is well now for you. :)
Beelink GT1 Mini (95X2) w/CoreELEC & Android 9 (Pie)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list